Reputations of posters... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reputations of posters...

Jersey DolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
move the thread if u need to.

whoever is crusading around screwing up ppls reputations is a true loser. you did it to me and u had done it to somone else before. I have a hunch its one of the "new" ppl from the past few days. What a waste. We all sit here and have decent convos all offseason and u come in here and start doing immature sh*t. really ticks me off.

thanks.

dude, it's little green bars on a message board....take a pill.

Step 1:
Realize pretty green bars have been stolen
Step 2:
Don't click "User CP" to check your "latest reputation received section"
Step 3:
RANT / BLAME IT ON THE NEW GUYS
Step 4:
??????
Step 5:
PROFIT!!!

Step 1:
Realize pretty green bars have been stolen
Step 2:
Don't click "User CP" to check your "latest reputation received section"
Step 3:
RANT / BLAME IT ON THE NEW GUYS
Step 4:
??????
Step 5:
PROFIT!!!
:lol2:
38a-1.jpg

Your rep should not bother you unless 100 percent of people cannot stand anything u say and even then oh well. Some people dislike certain posters no matter what they say and will give poorly ranked threads and bad reputation.
With some people I could give the formula to make fuel from water and they would bash me. Silly to let it bother u. I dont come on this board to be mr popular, I come to talk dolphin football. I have never gave a negative rep or gave a thread a bad rating but thats just me.

move the thread if u need to.

whoever is crusading around screwing up ppls reputations is a true loser. you did it to me and u had done it to somone else before. I have a hunch its one of the "new" ppl from the past few days. What a waste. We all sit here and have decent convos all offseason and u come in here and start doing immature sh*t. really ticks me off.

thanks.

Alrighty then... Here's some green bars on me. :up:

I'm gonna have to go with the crowd on this one, though...

so ding my rep:chuckle:
I mean, look at that thing! I can set my gimp jpg compression rate to 5% quality and get a better picture than that :chuckle: I also happen to not find it funny because I'm weird like that and basically a humor elitist :ponder:Now if it had something like a picture of the ravens obviously stacking everyone in the box with chad under center and the same caption, that I would find funny :ponder:

Your rep should not bother you unless 100 percent of people cannot stand anything u say and even then oh well. Some people dislike certain posters no matter what they say and will give poorly ranked threads and bad reputation.
With some people I could give the formula to make fuel from water and they would bash me. Silly to let it bother u. I dont come on this board to be mr popular, I come to talk dolphin football. I have never gave a negative rep or gave a thread a bad rating but thats just me.

Amen Brother. Rep's are only important to young school girls.

Back
Top Bottom