Reputations of posters... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reputations of posters...

How about we all give some good rep to someone we totally disagree with and get some positive mojo going into tomorrow's game. I mean it couldn't hurt, could it?

Amen Brother. Rep's are only important to young school girls.

And for some reason I always looked for the ones with the lowest reputation lol. I personally think rep should be based on sig. I mean how can Stacy Dash's rear be bad for anyone lol.

And for some reason I always looked for the ones with the lowest reputation lol. I personally think rep should be based on sig. I mean how can Stacy Dash's rear be bad for anyone lol.

I don't know...that rear could kill a guy with a bad heart...;)

Fishypete I know your showing respect with your sig but man can't you find a pic of the towers that aren't on fire? It's just my opinion but in your tribute there are Americans dying in those buildings. If I was gonna pay tribute to WWII vets I wouldn't post a pic of a soldier with a gunshot in his head.

Fishypete I know your showing respect with your sig but man can't you find a pic of the towers that aren't on fire? It's just my opinion but in your tribute there are Americans dying in those buildings. If I was gonna pay tribute to WWII vets I wouldn't post a pic of a soldier with a gunshot in his head.

Well I hear what u are saying but that is still quite a differant story.
It would be more equivilant to a picture of one of our sunken ships on fire in pearl harbour

Personally, as frustrated as I get with my interpretation of whiners, one trick ponies, obsessive posters, and I'm so smarts, etc., unless they're really being *******s, I never give negative reps to long-term FH posters who speak from their hearts. As a matter of fact, I've often given good reps to sincere posters like nyjunk with whom I disagree, who, IMO, were unfairly red-repped. However, I am fast on the trigger with trolls who come in to instigate, antagonize and inflame and actually take pleasure in being the one turning them pink.

Since everyone reading this is down here anyway, this is a good segue to my neighboring Anti-Troll thread recommending a minimum number of posts and member days joint requirement to earn the privilege of starting threads. Check it out and if you agree, please say so.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f9/thread-starting-privileges-256596.html

This got me thinking ... Why are we using (Jets puke) green for good rep? Wouldn't aqua or orange be a more appropriate color?

Back
Top Bottom