Respect One Another! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Respect One Another!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Mods, I know this is the wrong forum, but give me a little time if you would! Thanks! We are all family here, and we respect, and appreciate one another! This is what has made Finheaven one of the best sites around! If you disagree with another member of the family, dispute the post with the respect, and knowledge. Please don't dis-respect another member, remember treat them as you would like to be treated, and as family as well! I am putting out this thread in an effort to keep Finheaven as the cream of the crop, and not like the rest of the smack talking sites! Thanks for listening!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Mods, I know this is the wrong forum, but give me a little time if you would! Thanks! We are all family here, and we respect, and appreciate one another! This is what has made Finheaven one of the best sites around! If you disagree with another member of the family, dispute the post with the respect, and knowledge. Please don't dis-respect another member, remember treat them as you would like to be treated, and as family as well! I am putting out this thread in an effort to keep Finheaven as the cream of the crop, and not like the rest of the smack talking sites! Thanks for listening!:beerbang:

good post Fin Fan... well said!

Fin Fan in Cali said:

Got my respect , bro.

With all due respect, how many of these calls do we need. Lets stop talking about being negative already and let the process of creating good posts begin.

You're a good man Fin Fan, better than most. Week in and week out you post positive posts! Thanks "bro!" And by the way, look forward to hoistin a beer or 12 in SD with you!

Finland said:
With all due respect, how many of these calls do we need. Lets stop talking about being negative already and let the process of creating good posts begin.
Bro I am here trying to help create a better environment, friendly for all. I had a fellow memeber of the family approach me, so I just thought I would throw this out there. Same as if you would of brought it to me, I would do the same thing. ;)

1334 said:
You're a good man Fin Fan, better than most. Week in and week out you post positive posts! Thanks "bro!" And by the way, look forward to hoistin a beer or 12 in SD with you!
Bro you are on!;)

Fin Fan in Cali said:

amen

1334 said:
I 2nd that.

Back
Top Bottom