Restricted Free Agents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Restricted Free Agents

Minor and Greenwood are 3rd round picks. Both would be third round picks no matter what. Where did this third or fourth rounder business come from?

The only other pick it could be is a 1st if that tender is put.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

thats why i don't see a market for him. theres 3 pretty good DE that are UFA.

Don't know where you get that information from but so not true. That could easily get cut in half before FA ever begins. Just because a guy is listed as a FA doesn't mean he will hit the market as one. Like for instance I have no doubt the Titans will find some way to get their salary cap down to at least cover Kearse on the Franchise # then worry about signing him later on.

Just like last year everyone was going on about the list of OT's on the market and then watched it dry right up.

Everyone is going to hate me because of this, and I love what Ogun does for us, but don't you think that he may be doing so well because of how much attention everyone gives JT? Ogun is good, but jT is a freak, and if we can get a first for Ogun, and a first for Madison and pick up two decent players in free agency to replace them, then having 3 first rounders would be awsome, concidering we haven't had ONE in the past two years.

No way anyone offers a 1st for Madison. A) His contract is large and may force a release anyways and B) People around the league acknowledge he's slipped.

I think at best we could get a 2nd rounder IF we got him to redo his deal and are willing to take a cap hit. Pretty big if's though.

They both should be signed but if they go they very replaceable!!...There are some sleeper RBs and 1 is Reyes from Syracuse!!...I would take 2 3rd rounders for them!!!!

Back
Top Bottom