Return of the Fiedler | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Return of the Fiedler

Originally posted by Prime Time

Like a friend of mine pointed out...do you honestly see this guy taking this team to the SB???

Nope. Jay may have a good win-loss ratio but thats not enough.

Jay can win games, but not championships.

Like a friend of mine pointed out...do you honestly see this guy taking this team to the SB??? The kid threw more INTs than TDs in college, which is not a good sign at all.
but yet that is exactly what jay fiedler has done in miami but yet you defend him all the time you make no sense at all.

Originally posted by Lukin
Not that i'm a huge Jay supporter, but I would much rather keep him around next year and draft Losman for the future, than sign a washed up has-been like Warner or Brunell or Garcia.

You don't want to sign has beens but would rather keep a never was? The fins have the talent and if you wait for a qb to groom, by the time he's ready , your core players might be gone to salary cap.

Re: Re: Return of the Fiedler

Originally posted by justafan

You don't want to sign has beens but would rather keep a never was? The fins have the talent and if you wait for a qb to groom, by the time he's ready , your core players might be gone to salary cap.
how true!!

The season was not lost because of Jay.

And it also wasn't won because of Jay.

We need a change.

Please, please, please, for the love of god, could we please do something to improve the QB position. Fiedler just cannot get it done. He's just not the guy and man oh man, I can't deal with him anymore. Maybe Miami can entice Jeff George to come out of retirement. He's awesome. J/k. And all these old cats out there like Brunelle and Warner aren't much better. Just think, if Kurt Warner comes to the Fins, then we have to deal with his mullet-headed, bible-beating, busted wife too. Oh, the misery!! Go back to the grocery store bro. And take that grey-haired old hagatha with you too, daddy-o.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom