Revenge from the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revenge from the NFL

Smitten2021

Active Roster
Reaction score
I've said this before. Do you think we could really do so much damage to the shield and get away with it? The NFL has been punishing us this season.

The scandal with TOM BRADY...the NFL's POSTER BOY for 2 DECADES.

The scandal with Sean Payton.

The raycism claims and legal trouble with Flores

And finally, this season... we bring the ENTIRE sports world down on the NFL over the concussion controversy? Making the shield look like they don't give a **** about their players!? All the media shitstorm?

And now the NFLPA trouble they have?

-----------------------------

Do you guys actually think the NFL would let us get away with all this ****? Let our owner get away with it?

Look at the past couple games and tell me that they're legitimate. The refs have been in on it. And this week? I'm sorry but no human being performs as well as Tua has and then throws TRIPLE INT's in such HORRID fashion...the guy is WAY TOO PROTECTIVE OF THE FOOTBALL and accurate. **** happens... but that was not real life. He threw the game because he had to.

These people are entertainers. And sometimes they're called upon to throw games. Sometimes its for Vegas. Sometimes its for narratives. But in this case...its for punishment.

No way this was real life.

Ehh officiating was solid, only major bad call was a roughing the passer which Philips tapped Rodgers as the ball was coming out and we might of got away with pass interference on kahous pick which evens it out. Others weeks not so much but this week was solid.

I’m not above a good conspiracy theory, but this one is too much.

You would need thousands of people to all be in on the lie and keep it covered up. No chance.

We just aren’t good enough.

I do have questions about horrid officiating against us that tends to seem lopsided...But I really can't think players are in on anything at all.

The officiating has been worse than normal this year across the league, not just with us. Not sure why that is, but you can definitely see it in some of these calls.

Not sure how you fix that short of the full time Ref's as a potential answer, but I don't see that as a cure all

I don't see a conspiracy however.....

Tua just had another terrible 4th quarter turnover - NFL’s fault!

F that jerk off Goodell and his POS version of the NFL. He can kiss my ass. The Dolphins choke job is their own fault but that doesn't change the fact that Goodell is an ass clown and the NFL officials are incompetent.

I've said this before. Do you think we could really do so much damage to the shield and get away with it? The NFL has been punishing us this season.

The scandal with TOM BRADY...the NFL's POSTER BOY for 2 DECADES.

The scandal with Sean Payton.

The raycism claims and legal trouble with Flores

And finally, this season... we bring the ENTIRE sports world down on the NFL over the concussion controversy? Making the shield look like they don't give a **** about their players!? All the media shitstorm?

And now the NFLPA trouble they have?

-----------------------------

Do you guys actually think the NFL would let us get away with all this ****? Let our owner get away with it?

Look at the past couple games and tell me that they're legitimate. The refs have been in on it. And this week? I'm sorry but no human being performs as well as Tua has and then throws TRIPLE INT's in such HORRID fashion...the guy is WAY TOO PROTECTIVE OF THE FOOTBALL and accurate. **** happens... but that was not real life. He threw the game because he had to.

These people are entertainers. And sometimes they're called upon to throw games. Sometimes its for Vegas. Sometimes its for narratives. But in this case...its for punishment.

No way this was real life.
I agree. NFL has hammered us with the refs messing our call or non calls. Such BS

fetchimage

Back
Top Bottom