Revenge from the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revenge from the NFL

We got a pick on a push off and prevented another TD with an uncalled PI.

the whining about officials is out of control

How about our QB throws to his own team or puts together a drive that doesn’t require one big play

What’s funny is locally all I hear from Commanders fans (when they lose) is that the NFL is against them because of Snyder.

Know what the true reality is? Both teams ****ing stink.

I've said this before. Do you think we could really do so much damage to the shield and get away with it? The NFL has been punishing us this season.

The scandal with TOM BRADY...the NFL's POSTER BOY for 2 DECADES.

The scandal with Sean Payton.

The raycism claims and legal trouble with Flores

And finally, this season... we bring the ENTIRE sports world down on the NFL over the concussion controversy? Making the shield look like they don't give a **** about their players!? All the media shitstorm?

And now the NFLPA trouble they have?

-----------------------------

Do you guys actually think the NFL would let us get away with all this ****? Let our owner get away with it?

Look at the past couple games and tell me that they're legitimate. The refs have been in on it. And this week? I'm sorry but no human being performs as well as Tua has and then throws TRIPLE INT's in such HORRID fashion...the guy is WAY TOO PROTECTIVE OF THE FOOTBALL and accurate. **** happens... but that was not real life. He threw the game because he had to.

These people are entertainers. And sometimes they're called upon to throw games. Sometimes its for Vegas. Sometimes its for narratives. But in this case...its for punishment.

No way this was real life.
Seriously shut the **** up with this nonsense X files paranoid bullshit.

I've said this before. Do you think we could really do so much damage to the shield and get away with it? The NFL has been punishing us this season.

The scandal with TOM BRADY...the NFL's POSTER BOY for 2 DECADES.

The scandal with Sean Payton.

The raycism claims and legal trouble with Flores

And finally, this season... we bring the ENTIRE sports world down on the NFL over the concussion controversy? Making the shield look like they don't give a **** about their players!? All the media shitstorm?

And now the NFLPA trouble they have?

-----------------------------

Do you guys actually think the NFL would let us get away with all this ****? Let our owner get away with it?

Look at the past couple games and tell me that they're legitimate. The refs have been in on it. And this week? I'm sorry but no human being performs as well as Tua has and then throws TRIPLE INT's in such HORRID fashion...the guy is WAY TOO PROTECTIVE OF THE FOOTBALL and accurate. **** happens... but that was not real life. He threw the game because he had to.

These people are entertainers. And sometimes they're called upon to throw games. Sometimes its for Vegas. Sometimes its for narratives. But in this case...its for punishment.

No way this was real life.
Don't over complicate it, we suck!!

We got a pick on a push off and prevented another TD with an uncalled PI.

the whining about officials is out of control

How about our QB throws to his own team or puts together a drive that doesn’t require one big play
Why do you continue to use words like “we” and “our”? It’s so strange that a Bills fan comes here weekly and pretends to be a Dolphins fan. Get a life.

Back
Top Bottom