Revis to Pats | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis to Pats

I think Browner is overrated and is going to get feasted on opposite Revis, Seattle plays great team D with great safeties and a great front 7. He will be exposed in NE but Revis is the best in the game when healthy and he should be this year.

I think Browner is overrated and is going to get feasted on opposite Revis, Seattle plays great team D with great safeties and a great front 7. He will be exposed in NE but Revis is the best in the game when healthy and he should be this year.

Not a chance, Browner has a rare combination of size and speed that allow him to swallow up receivers on the outside, as well as the range at 6' 4" to win the jump ball. He's never been feasted on his entire career, and he won't be asked to cover the slot with the Patriots because they already have Dennard and Ryan that are more than capable of covering the middle of the field. In fact with Revis on the other side I'm betting your going to see a career year Browner because a lot of balls are going to come his way and he's going to get a ton of opportunities.

Browner has been in a great D his entire career to help make the corners look much better than they actually are. He is going to get killed opposite Revis. he may get a lot of INts b/c he is constantly being picked on but that doesn't mean anything. Ty law had 10 INTs for us in 2005 and was terrible that year.

Browner has been in a great D his entire career to help make the corners look much better than they actually are. He is going to get killed opposite Revis. he may get a lot of INts b/c he is constantly being picked on but that doesn't mean anything. Ty law had 10 INTs for us in 2005 and was terrible that year.

Well we are going to have to disagree, the truth will show itself soon enough, just like it did with that magical QB you thought was the greatest thing since sliced bread. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom