Revis to Pats | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis to Pats

This just screams of.... Brady and Billicheat final season. Go all out for the glory.

One can dream right?

tough day to see the best player in franchise history go to NE.

Your insane lol. Revis would destroy Wallace.

I've watched Revis week in and week out take out the best receivers in the game. I watched him go into Detroit, cover Calvin Johnson all game, and hold him to 1 catch for 11 yards. The guy is as good as it gets.

Yet for some reason Ted Ginn kicked his ass.

Yet for some reason Ted Ginn kicked his ass.

he made one play when revis was supposed to have help. let's relax. every player has bad games/plays. Revis is the best corner I have ever seen and far and away the best of this Century.

Revis can't cover Wallace, Hartline, Gibson and Miller out of the back field. I'll take Wallace vs. Revis. Remember blazing fst Ginn Jr. and his family against Revis?

2010: Jets at Steelers reg season, Revis following Hines Ward, Cro on Wallace
Wallace 7 recs, 102 yds, TD

2010: Jets at Steelers AFC Championship game, revis following Wallace.
Wallace 1 rec, 6 yards

2010: Jets at Steelers reg season, Revis following Hines Ward, Cro on Wallace
Wallace 7 recs, 102 yds, TD

2010: Jets at Steelers AFC Championship game, revis following Wallace.
Wallace 1 rec, 6 yards

Actually I hope they do waste Revis on Wallace so the other guys can exploit lesser CB's. I always laughed when Revis would cover Ginn as that was like taking Revis out of the game as Ginn was never really a #1 target anyway.

Actually I hope they do waste Revis on Wallace so the other guys can exploit lesser CB's. I always laughed when Revis would cover Ginn as that was like taking Revis out of the game as Ginn was never really a #1 target anyway.

at that point in time you don't have any good WRs, he had to cover someone. him shutting down Wallace allows the rest of the D to focus on the other options. no need to double Wallace, that attention can go to Hartline.

tough day to see the best player in franchise history go to NE.

did Namath go there ?

:chuckle:

Seriously Revis is a great player but i'm hoping his best days are behind him. So should you guys.

did Namath go there ?

:chuckle:

Seriously Revis is a great player but i'm hoping his best days are behind him. So should you guys.

Namath is the most famous, I don't think he's in the top 5(maybe even top 10) of best players.

he made one play when revis was supposed to have help. let's relax. every player has bad games/plays. Revis is the best corner I have ever seen and far and away the best of this Century.

I4h2PWd-1.jpg

Shouldn't this guy be a Seahawks fan, going by the past "loyalty" of Boston fans? ^

To answer your question, the only people that would come close to thinking this was an awful signing is a blind homer that understands nothing about the game of football. Let it me put it this way, when a team, any team signs one of the best players in the entire game, it's never an "awful signing". Despite being his 1st season coming back from an ACL, and the fact that the Bucs had no idea how to use him, he was sill statistically rate number one CB in the league last year. I get it your scared of the Patriots, and you should be because no matter how much you want them to be done, it's not over and won't be for several more years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am afraid revis will put the pats over the top. That is assuming Brady is healthy of course.

He should scare any team he plays against, there are only a handful of players in the NFL that can change a game by themselves and even fewer that aren't QB's. Also the Op that said defense wasn't the Patriots problem last season clearly didn't watch a single game last season, the Pats couldn't cover the seam, and when they went dime and nickel to stop the bleeding the were too light to stop the run. Fin fans can call me a homer all they like, but the reality is with Revis and Browner on the edges, it's going to be a nightmare for opposing teams to get anything done in the air.

Back
Top Bottom