Revis to Pats | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis to Pats

NFL.com's cover story is Revis to NE. Not a shock to me. NE is going to win the division until Brady is gone anyway. This **** has been going on for 10-12 years.

I was kinda' being sarcastic :chuckle:

What if we, although we won't, added Bradin Cooks?

if they draft a wr in the first 4 rounds with all their other needs and all 4 guys they had on the unit young and contributing last year plus binns returning to cpmpete for a 5th possible job i will drop dead...fun to think about but highly unlikely unless something earth shattering just falls in their laps

The overreaction is expected, I had no reason to think he would sign here just not feasible. The sheer fact that he is going to N,E doesn't scare me one bit i dont think they will be as good as everybody else thinks they are A lot of cracks started to show in that AFC title game .

Here's the thing with cornerbacks built like Revis.

And, in general, any similarly framed athlete.

Their entire game is built on SPEED. Now...there are many things that can go on you. Your knees, your hips....whatever...

I can make a legitimate case for you that I'm as strong, or even stronger...in my 40s as I was in my 30s or 20s.

You know what I'm not?

I'm not faster. I'm slower, and considerably so.

It's frustrating, but it is what it is.

The Pats are going to hate this contract in December.

Revis can't cover Wallace, Hartline, Gibson and Miller out of the back field. I'll take Wallace vs. Revis. Remember blazing fst Ginn Jr. and his family against Revis?

Your insane lol. Revis would destroy Wallace.

I've watched Revis week in and week out take out the best receivers in the game. I watched him go into Detroit, cover Calvin Johnson all game, and hold him to 1 catch for 11 yards. The guy is as good as it gets.

I've watched Revis week in and week out take out the best receivers in the game. I watched him go into Detroit, cover Calvin Johnson all game, and hold him to 1 catch for 11 yards. The guy is as good as it gets.

Sure. When he isn't hurt.

Revis' agent just tweeted that the reports are false. An agreement has NOT been reached. Take it for what it is worth.

I hope that its not true, Revis might be renegotiating the contract he just signed lol

Wallace will burn Revis ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amos Posner ‏@AmosPosner 8m

The Jets have brilliantly strategized for this by having no receivers for Darrelle Revis to shut down.

Revis will destroy anyone on our roster, he dominates us no matter what team he plays for, we got him once when Ted Ginn took him to the house on Monday night football, I still smile thinking about that play.....

Well this should make for a great story once the season starts..........for about 16 weeks of non-stop babbling on every network, can't wait.

Good thing we have a top 5 corner too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this should make for a great story once the season starts..........for about 16 weeks of non-stop babbling on every network, can't wait.

And the league loves it. Goodell probably had Revis placed on the Pats lol.

They can't decide who to love more the overspending Broncos or the almighty Pats.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

tumblr_n2crg9E6Ov1s0oj7go1_500-1.jpg

tumblr_n2b5t6b6yb1r555cwo1_500-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom