Rex Ryan has Tattoo of Wife wearing Sanchez's Jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan has Tattoo of Wife wearing Sanchez's Jersey

Lol. Guess we know who's starting next year. Unfortunately there's no way Vegas gives me 8.5 wins again. Oh well, the awesome thing is we get another year of the Sanchez **** show where football hilarity ensues.

Roflmao! Seriously wtf? That is beyond bizarre, but I think what's worse is Rex without his shirt on. To bad this thread got moved of the main board so quick it has Thread Of The year potential in week one.

When I first read about I thought temporary tattoo. But now that I have seen the tat, I regress. It is logical for rex to get this tat. People get tat's of things that are close to themselves and I have no doubts that rex makes his wife go doggy style wearing a sanchez jersey ( a guy can fantasize, right?).

No wonder he always has long sleeves on during games.

Reminds me of those tattoos people get of their girlfriends pic and than regret it after they breakup. Not sure if the tat is permanent but if both him and mark are off the jets after next season it's gonna be pretty funny.

Looks like she is missing her left hand, and I don't even wanna know what that is between her legs....

I can't wait until the circus is done filming. I wonder if the film will make it to cannes? They should call it the dumb diary.

It has gotten to a point where it's no longer funny. Rex is a pathetic buffoon and I feel for some Jets fans. I know how disappointed I would be if our coach was this disrespectful to himself and his wife.

If you told me that at the start of the season that the Jets would implode and struggle I'd of said, OK that's not news.

Now if you'd have told me that at seasons end we would have seen 1) Sanchez ass fumble 2) Sanchez benched for the 3rd string QB 3) Fireman Ed resign 4) Sparano **** canned 5) Tannenbaum **** canned 6) Ryan hold his nose and threaten to resign and 7) Rayn tattooed with his wife's likeness with a Sanchez jersey, I would have said no way all those magical things happen in one season.

I'll give Kinky Inky some credit, when he goes down, he goes down in a way that makes the Hindenburg look like a balloon popping.

If you told me that at the start of the season that the Jets would implode and struggle I'd of said, OK that's not news.

Now if you'd have told me that at seasons end we would have seen 1) Sanchez ass fumble 2) Sanchez benched for the 3rd string QB 3) Fireman Ed resign 4) Sparano **** canned 5) Tannenbaum **** canned 6) Ryan hold his nose and threaten to resign and 7) Rayn tattooed with his wife's likeness with a Sanchez jersey, I would have said no way all those magical things happen in one season.

I'll give Kinky Inky some credit, when he goes down, he goes down in a way that makes the Hindenburg look like a balloon popping.

don't overlook that she also appears to be "teblowing"

Back
Top Bottom