Rich Gannon: "I'm starting to lose a little confidence in Joe Philbin" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rich Gannon: "I'm starting to lose a little confidence in Joe Philbin"

Crypt Keeper

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Schein again? What a tool....

I love it how the Patriots are GENIUSES for TRADING FOR this guy last year, but the Dolphins are clowns for signing the guy to a low-money 1 year deal... Whatever.

Stupid opinion. I am not a fan of Ochocinco, but our WR core is the weakest of any position on our whole team. Philbin must have saw more from our WRs on tape than he has seen in practice thus far. Hats off to him for trying to give us a last minute, possible improvement at a position of SERIOUS concern.

f anything, the trade away of Marshall is far more disappointing than the acquisition of 85 for a ONE year deal...

Going forward, I like what we got in the Marshall trade...and there's more to come.

I love it how the Patriots are GENIUSES for TRADING FOR this guy last year, but the Dolphins are clowns for signing the guy to a low-money 1 year deal... Whatever.
The Patriots are geniuses yet only had Ochocinco for one season, spent two draft picks and will have around $10 million tied to him over the course of three years. Miami gets him cheap with no compensation yet are viewed as clowns. :rolleyes:

Given the amount of success he had here in Miami, we should definitely give his comments the due respect...

Someone should inform Adam Schein and Rich Gannon that Jeff Ireland, not Joe Philbin, is the General Manager of the Miami Dolphins and he is the one that makes all these roster moves.

So only 11 months ago this was considered a "genius" move by bellicheat and the pats, the media loved it and saying how he can fill the void left by randy moss, but now because the dolphins sign him its considered a joke and a circus to give a 6 time pro bowler who is only 34 a chance to contribute, its a low risk high reward situation, if he looks good in camp awesome he can help, if he looks washed up cut em and move on.

If he makes the team Chad has already done better than he did all of last year...:up:

Those guys get paid to flap their yaps. Why does anyone listen to sports radio anyways?

Isn't music so much better?

I never could listen to that crap. When I want to hear player and coach interviews I listen to those but that's about it.

My thoughts, 100%. And there's no downside to having him try to make the team.

Back
Top Bottom