Rickey Williams Dread-Less? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rickey Williams Dread-Less?

Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ricky Williams was on 94.9 zeta today promoting his celebraty golf tornament and said he was strongly considering being bald in the near feauter. He is thinking of chopping of his dreads all the way.. Reason behind it is cause he want's to be able to get some quit time from time to time when he goes out on the streets.. and he feels dreadless he might slip by someone from time to time.

PEOPLE leave him alone.. I think he needs to keep the dreads..

he probably would of rushed for 100 more yards if he would've cut that mop before the season.

he will need all new helmuts... wonder if that c/influence Tommy Hendricks (UFA) to sign w/GB instead of us... :hmmm:

p.s. Al Harris / Mackensie

Wow, it'd be interesting to see what Ricky would look like without his dreads.

CirclingWagons that might be true ha ha! He and my dad talks about that every now and then playing around we say he would be faster and people can't pull on his hair during a game in bound or out of bounds. We also said he would have more yards a game.

Good....I think dreads look stupid sticking out from under the helmet.

I laughed my a$$ off last week when Al Harris picked off that pass against Hasselbeck, not because of Hasselbeck's stupid coin flip comment...(instant Karma gonna get you....) but because harris looked like a chick running down the side line...

Nothing against dreads, I think they look cool on rastafarians but, they look stupid on football players.

He looks better with the dreads.

As long as he keeps running like he has the last 2 seasons, I could care less if he cuts them off. Hell he might be better without out them. They have to weigh like what an extra 3-4 pounds (wild guess). I know cutting weight will improve speed, just not how much it would really affect him lol

Matt Hasselbeck did what I'd want my QB to do, have confidence. It just didn't work out.

I'd love for Ricky to shave them. I think they look stupid.

I don't care either...hair won't make you run any faster!

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Matt Hasselbeck did what I'd want my QB to do, have confidence. It just didn't work out.

I'd love for Ricky to shave them. I think they look stupid.
I have no problem with being confident but saying something likethat, at THAT point in time was just dumb......Why the he/// would you want to give the home team "bulletin board" material in the biggest moment of your season?...IMO, it did nothing but, fire up the GB defense.

Well skin tones and the like are kind of tough, but here's a quick Photoshop of Mr34 dreadless and bald:

clear.gif

The dreads are his style, man. I dont want to see him lose them. He's the dreadlocked demon for a reason. Maybe he should put them in a band or wear a big hat or something when he goes out?

People pulling on his dreadlocks has not really hurt his running all that much.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Good....I think dreads look stupid sticking out from under the helmet.

I laughed my a$$ off last week when Al Harris picked off that pass against Hasselbeck, not because of Hasselbeck's stupid coin flip comment...(instant Karma gonna get you....) but because harris looked like a chick running down the side line...

Nothing against dreads, I think they look cool on rastafarians but, they look stupid on football players.

He has braids not dreads.

Back
Top Bottom