Rickey Williams Dread-Less? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rickey Williams Dread-Less?

Ricky's dreads are who he is. They go wel for him.

I equate Ricky's dreads to Samson's long locks. Cut them and he may lose his "strength".

I like the dreads on sir Williams.

I hope he keeps them. It gives him a special physical presence that makes him recognizable from any other running back in the NFL.

Plus, imo it makes him look a little more intimidating

Originally posted by Muck
Ricky's dreads are who he is. They go wel for him.

I equate Ricky's dreads to Samson's long locks. Cut them and he may lose his "strength".
I was thinking the same thing.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Good....I think dreads look stupid sticking out from under the helmet.

I laughed my a$$ off last week when Al Harris picked off that pass against Hasselbeck, not because of Hasselbeck's stupid coin flip comment...(instant Karma gonna get you....) but because harris looked like a chick running down the side line...

Nothing against dreads, I think they look cool on rastafarians but, they look stupid on football players.

Not nearly as stupid as Moss looked with that Afro.

nah gotta keep the dreads. they're cool looking, and makes him stnadout. i don't think i could get used to him without them.

maybe he could do what edge did, and trim them. but he should keep them.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Matt Hasselbeck did what I'd want my QB to do, have confidence. It just didn't work out.

I'd love for Ricky to shave them. I think they look stupid.
Bill Simmons shares my opinion.....
(And what an unfair ending. Not only were they driving, but Hasselbeck was unconscious that whole game - even delivering that "We'll take the ball, and we're gonna score!" promise during the coin toss, which sounded like his voice was dubbed over by Robby Benson's character in "One on One." That was fantastic. Then again, only a BC grad would be dumb enough to say something like that in Lambeau.

If he's going to trim them he might as well just cut them off I say. .

It's not like theyre gunning for his hair anyway..

Whenever I see Ricky's hair, I think about the commercial where the guy puts his dogs on his head so he can go into a bar and drink beer.

Back
Top Bottom