Ricky and Boston are losers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and Boston are losers

Steve S

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Give up any thought these two are either good for or would help the Dolphins.

They're not.

It isn't smart or rational to want either "player" on our team. Talent means nothing when you aren't team players.

You don't win with malcontents, underachievers and mental cases and that's what both Ricky and Boston are.

They both pissed away potentially brilliant careers for drugs and selfish pursuits and were never all that concerned about the game or winning. If you don't have a real passion for football what good are you as a player?

You teeny boppers can pine all you want for RW and Boston but its just immaturity and a total lack of understanding about football and the NFL.

Selfish players and druggies kill teams no matter how much talent they have.

Steve S said:

They're not.

It isn't smart or rational to want either "player" on our team. Talent means nothing when you aren't team players.

You don't win with malcontents, underachievers and mental cases and that's what both Ricky and Boston are.

They both pissed away potentially brilliant careers for drugs and selfish pursuits and were never all that concerned about the game or winning. If you don't have a real passion for football what good are you as a player?

You teeny boppers can pine all you want for RW and Boston but its just immaturity and a total lack of understanding about football and the NFL.

Well said...but did you really have to use the term "teeny bopper"?

Thanks for your opinion. :rolleyes:

I'm sure there were pats fans who felt the same way when the Dillon trades were being discussed.

Steve S said:

They're not.

You could add Ray Lewis to that list, but he helped his team to the SB. I am not saying I totally disagree with you, especially Ricky. Ricky can not help the team, but Boston can IMO. If Boston can get off the juice he will calm down mentally and can be a productive teamate. Those things can make ya act a little crazy some times.

Boston will help this team if he stays healthy and i dont understand how you could think otherwise. Imagine him as our #3...what nickel corner is going to be able to hang with him...Ill answer that for you! NONE. He would be huge and I think that having all those weapons on offense would only help Feeley.

Steve S said:

They're not.

Im 19, a ' teeny bopper' as u so euqilently put it. so that automatically makes me immature and stupid? You sound like the stupid one to me.

fisnfan0018 said:
Im 19, a ' teeny bopper' as u so euqilently put it. so that automatically makes me immature and stupid? You sound like the stupid one to me.

Relax buddy, I don't think that is what he meant. I'm 19 also and I just thought it was funny that he actually used the word "teeny bopper".

TARHEEL38 said:
You could add Ray Lewis to that list, but he helped his team to the SB. I am not saying I totally disagree with you, especially Ricky. Ricky can not help the team, but Boston can IMO. If Boston can get off the juice he will calm down mentally and can be a productive teamate. Those things can make ya act a little crazy some times.

Despite I would you believe or don't believe about Ray Lewis, no matter what, you can't put him in the same catergory.
Ray Lewis is all about team. Ray Lewis would never quit on his team.

Your right about ricky not having a passion for the game, but i think Boston still likes the game and wants to contribute to a team. As far as the drugs thing goes I dont even want to know all the players in this league who smoke weed, no excuse to quit the game b/c of it, im not a supporter of ricky. I still want boston though he seemed ready to commit to this team before his injury...his still a sick athlete not much to loose with him IMO.

TARHEEL38 said:

Ray Lewis!?!? How the HELL could you add Ray Lewis to that list......the guy is a great leader, would never quit on his team, if his team was losing 100 - 0 with 1 mintue left in the 4th he would still play as hard as he always does and would try to pump his team up......if you honestly believe that he is not a team player and doesnt lead his team every step of the way......then you either have never seen him play or you have no football sense at all!

Steve S said:

They're not.

David Boston showed improvement in his behavior last year. He lost weight when we asked him to. The injury was a freak accident and not his fault at all. You can blame Wannstedt if anything, Boston told him he was feeling some pain and Wanny wouldn't let him sit out and rest. He could have easily sued the organization for the injury, but he chose not to. That shows something in my mind because I think there would have been a lot of other players who would have regardless of what their behavior is. Hell, there was even a chance that he might have restructured his contract with us, but we'll never know because we released him beforehand for failing his physical. If we sign him, I don't think it's about giving him another chance, in my mind... he never let us down except for the injury which was completely out of his control. I think we should sign him (we have shown interest), and one of the main reasons for that is because we need more help with our WR's corps. Simple as that. Just my opinion though.

fisnfan0018 said:
Well said...

Phin_Phan said:
Ray Lewis!?!? How the HELL could you add Ray Lewis to that list......the guy is a great leader, would never quit on his team, if his team was losing 100 - 0 with 1 mintue left in the 4th he would still play as hard as he always does and would try to pump his team up......if you honestly believe that he is not a team player and doesnt lead his team every step of the way......then you either have never seen him play or you have no football sense at all!

what he was talking about was ray was suppose to been in that stabbing that killed a guy that is what he was talking about no he was not found guilty but take it from there :wink:

Steve S said:

They're not.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, you just had yours -- but why come here and demean some people and disrespect their opinion?

People will think what they want to think, feel what they want to feel so don't plaster irrelevant, extraneous quips on them for doing so.

Now to add detriment to your self-consumed "right-of-way" approach to this situation -- Ricky Williams and David Boston are proven players. Coach Saban knows exactly what entails from a responsive addition as either of these players are. It would be a benefit to have these players here.

I'm not saying that I am forgiving, remorseless -- I hinge on acceptance but I am suggestive in my approach that I support the actions of our team. I want to win games -- maybe you should too.

Back
Top Bottom