Ricky and Boston are losers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and Boston are losers

Hey Steve S, how do you know these guys and what they are really like? Are you acquaintances of either of them? I didn't think so.

Just to reiterate a point that has been made thousands of times, but doesn't seem to sink into some of the thick-skulled....everyone makes mistakes. It's what makes us human beings. I bet the guy that started this post has made plenty of dumb*** moves at his job or in his life. Blind and ignorant is what I call his statements about Williams and Boston. I hope both come back to the team and make him eat crow. This dude has immaturity and a total lack of understanding about life.

Steve S said:
Give up any thought these two are either good for or would help the Dolphins.

They're not.

It isn't smart or rational to want either "player" on our team. Talent means nothing when you aren't team players.

You don't win with malcontents, underachievers and mental cases and that's what both Ricky and Boston are.

They both pissed away potentially brilliant careers for drugs and selfish pursuits and were never all that concerned about the game or winning. If you don't have a real passion for football what good are you as a player?

You teeny boppers can pine all you want for RW and Boston but its just immaturity and a total lack of understanding about football and the NFL.

Selfish players and druggies kill teams no matter how much talent they have.

ovbviously something is wrong with u if u dont think they would help us out. although ricky is a mental case, imagine the 1.........2 punch of ronnie and ricky. then imagince having boston, chambers and booker. and u r right that they are selfish, but it doesnt mean that they cant help our team, or dont understand football. doing drugs doesnt mean u dont know football, it means u dont care about anyone but yourself.

Boston used legal supplements that were banned by NFL he always admited to using them. He was doing great before he got injuried in camp. As far as Ricky, the guy has always given it his all on the field. The guy has never complained about his salary, and let me remind you he was underpaid when he played for us. When he did play he WAS a team player. They both have great talent, and could contribute to this organization.

Back
Top Bottom