Ricky and Ronnie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and Ronnie

Seminole51

Starter
Reaction score
Ok, I have been away from the message boards for a little bit so I am sure I have missed a ton of new threads about this subject. Anyhow, with it looking more and more like a certainty that Ricky is coming back, what happens with Ronnie Brown?? We certainly are not going to trade him, and I honestly don't see us trading Ricky either because he really has no trade value to him at the moment that I can see. Until he proves himself again that is. So if Ricky starts does that mean that Ronnie a 3D back?? You dont use the #2 in the draft on that. Coming into camp we will have Ricky, Ronnie, Minor, Gordon, Morris and then whoever else at FB. Thats a lot of people and not enough balls to go around... hit me with your thoughts...

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Seminole51 said:
Ok, I have been away from the message boards for a little bit so I am sure I have missed a ton of new threads about this subject. Anyhow, with it looking more and more like a certainty that Ricky is coming back, what happens with Ronnie Brown?? We certainly are not going to trade him, and I honestly don't see us trading Ricky either because he really has no trade value to him at the moment that I can see. Until he proves himself again that is. So if Ricky starts does that mean that Ronnie a 3D back?? You dont use the #2 in the draft on that. Coming into camp we will have Ricky, Ronnie, Minor, Gordon, Morris and then whoever else at FB. Thats a lot of people and not enough balls to go around... hit me with your thoughts...

Suggestion, read the ricky threats, all your answers are there, and there's a ton to choose from. :D

canesfins13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Unlike other idiots on this board, I will give you an opinion. Ricky will likely start for the next 2 years, and you might see both in the backfield. Remember Brown has not started in college so his durability is a huge red flag. Its a shame we couldnt trade out of that pick, but we are where we are and I think Brown will back up Ricky, and play some in a two back backfield.

Krush

Finaholic
Club Member
Reaction score
I think both will play alots, remember with brown there ricky will be able to take more breathers and run less and be much fresher, it all will work out.

Krush

Finaholic
Club Member
Reaction score
I think we use both to wear down defenses, with the right qb the phins will be lethal in close games, and forget about david boston he is the x factor.

Top Bottom