Ricky and Ronnie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and Ronnie

Seminole51

Starter
Reaction score
Ok, I have been away from the message boards for a little bit so I am sure I have missed a ton of new threads about this subject. Anyhow, with it looking more and more like a certainty that Ricky is coming back, what happens with Ronnie Brown?? We certainly are not going to trade him, and I honestly don't see us trading Ricky either because he really has no trade value to him at the moment that I can see. Until he proves himself again that is. So if Ricky starts does that mean that Ronnie a 3D back?? You dont use the #2 in the draft on that. Coming into camp we will have Ricky, Ronnie, Minor, Gordon, Morris and then whoever else at FB. Thats a lot of people and not enough balls to go around... hit me with your thoughts...

Seminole51 said:
Ok, I have been away from the message boards for a little bit so I am sure I have missed a ton of new threads about this subject. Anyhow, with it looking more and more like a certainty that Ricky is coming back, what happens with Ronnie Brown?? We certainly are not going to trade him, and I honestly don't see us trading Ricky either because he really has no trade value to him at the moment that I can see. Until he proves himself again that is. So if Ricky starts does that mean that Ronnie a 3D back?? You dont use the #2 in the draft on that. Coming into camp we will have Ricky, Ronnie, Minor, Gordon, Morris and then whoever else at FB. Thats a lot of people and not enough balls to go around... hit me with your thoughts...

Suggestion, read the ricky threats, all your answers are there, and there's a ton to choose from. :D

Unlike other idiots on this board, I will give you an opinion. Ricky will likely start for the next 2 years, and you might see both in the backfield. Remember Brown has not started in college so his durability is a huge red flag. Its a shame we couldnt trade out of that pick, but we are where we are and I think Brown will back up Ricky, and play some in a two back backfield.

I think both will play alots, remember with brown there ricky will be able to take more breathers and run less and be much fresher, it all will work out.

I think we use both to wear down defenses, with the right qb the phins will be lethal in close games, and forget about david boston he is the x factor.

Back
Top Bottom