Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here*** | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here***

Will Ricky Williams Score Today?

• No Way!!! - Too Early!!!

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Yes - In A 2 Points Conversion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Yes! - 1 Touchdown!

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • Yes!! - 2 Toucdowns!!!

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Yes!!! - 3 Touchdowns!!!

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Are You Serious? - He Will Score 4 Or More Touchdowns!!!!

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it depends on ronnie, if ronnie explodes we might have seen the last of him although I would like to see him stay

ticatfan said:
Well the ricky experiment is over. He is slow and is not suited for real football.After this year ,he will be very gratefull to get back to the NFL where he will be a star again. He is certainly average up here. I was all set to see some great running,but it never happened. I have to laugh now at reading the earlier posts , how he was going to tear up the canadian bush league and I was worried he was going to. But he is a bust. Time to cut him and get a real CFL runningback.

While I agree that all those 'fans' look like fools now...I would say it's a tad early to be calling Ricky a bust only 4 games into the season. He still has 14 games to put up some numbers...and now he has Damon back at QB as well. Also, two of their first 4 games have been against this new blitz-till-we-die Bomber defense to which he was held to a total of 20 yards on 17 carries.

I would suspect he'll pick it up here a bit in the coming weeks.

But for sure, he's not going to be the record setting, all-star, hall of fame, CFL crushing superstar that so many naive NFL fans KNEW he would be.

hell definately be back in miami, i dont know how solid hell be when he gets back. if he looks like he did last year cool, itll be like picking up a free agent who can contribute immensely. ricky never had a fred beasley to run behind. All signs point to ronnie having a monstrous season, so im really not too concerned about ricky right now.

fish fan 4 life said:
I think we have seen the last of ricky in a phins uniform but only time will tell.

i dont think so, i think ricky is required to come back to miami as part of his deal with miami and the cfl. he wont ever start again thats for sure. he will be used as trade bait but we wont get much so my prediciton is he will remain a dolphin until he retires from the NFL in a couple years.

reagrdless he will always show a few flashes of old heismann brilliance

fish fan 4 life said:
I think we have seen the last of ricky in a phins uniform but only time will tell.

Well since he will be playing for league minimum and will have almost no value to any one else, I think he will defintley play for the Fins in 2007.

I think he will be back. The big question is can he stay out of trouble.

Chaps said:
While I agree that all those 'fans' look like fools now...I would say it's a tad early to be calling Ricky a bust only 4 games into the season. He still has 14 games to put up some numbers...and now he has Damon back at QB as well. Also, two of their first 4 games have been against this new blitz-till-we-die Bomber defense to which he was held to a total of 20 yards on 17 carries.

I would suspect he'll pick it up here a bit in the coming weeks.

But for sure, he's not going to be the record setting, all-star, hall of fame, CFL crushing superstar that so many naive NFL fans KNEW he would be.
Very true,maybe with damon back things will change.

Argos/RW on TV

Nothing major, but I know there are ALOT of Ricky fans on here and I get it on NESN from a CBC feed up here in enemy Patriot country. But since he is one of ours, kinda, its nice to watch some, he looks to be in very good shape. Its funny some other names like Robert Baker playing as well. Seems like he camed into camp for us for like 5 straight years and showed flashes but never enough. Anyhow just a heads up on the game for the RW fans,...

Huscroft6 said:
Nothing major, but I know there are ALOT of Ricky fans on here and I get it on NESN from a CBC feed up here in enemy Patriot country. But since he is one of ours, kinda, its nice to watch some, he looks to be in very good shape. Its funny some other names like Robert Baker playing as well. Seems like he camed into camp for us for like 5 straight years and showed flashes but never enough. Anyhow just a heads up on the game for the RW fans,...

I went back and, deleted my ricky bashing reply. I guess if people are RW fans, they would want to watch. I'm actually a fan of his ability, but, he is insane in the membrane.

Good info, and, I'm sure it will be of interest to many.

Ricky Williams injured his left arm on a tackle in the backfield. CBC is reporting he's done for the day. The reply showed his forearm actually 'bow' has he came down on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom