Ricky changed his banner... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky changed his banner...

I wish he had the time to post alot more on his site.

The same way I ball, Sammy balls too. Whatever a player can do in New Orleans, he can to twice as well here in Miami. The stage here is set for ballers to ball. I am also excited to see the energy Junior brings to an already energetic swarming, defense. I can't wait!

I like the last couple of little things he says in that. They can do twice as well in Miami. If that is so Sammy will be awesome as can be.

For everyone that things Junior is "washed up" I have a great feeling that he will prove each and everyone of them wrong.

I wonder how much Alienware is paying Ricky. More likely, they probably just gave him a free computer (Alienware isn't cheap). If you've got the money, Alienware is a good way to go.

I wonder how Gamble is killing them this year? What could he be doing different other than a sh**load more reps?

Originally posted by zonk39
I was at Alienwares office on Thursday.

You do business with them??

Some of those guys hung with us at Comdex last year. No, I didn't get to go. :( My buddy said they were really cool kids.

Alienware or Falcon..

I have Alienware..expensive mother****ers!

Bought a computer (when they weren't this cheap) for 4 g's..

Waste of money really..

I've had my Alienware for a year now, and haven't even had one error.:D As a Webhost/Gamer I really suggest Dell Servers and Alienware Gaming machines. These two IMHO are the best machines for the application. Oh btw, long time no see Dolphin fans.

C ya,

Propain

You can build better on your own.

I bought my new computer almost a year ago. AMD 2200+ with 512MB DDR Ram. Slapped that sucker into a Thermaltake Xaser II case (5 case fans/Hardcano unit). Slapped a Volcano 9 with thermal compound on the CPU. Got it loaded with electro cables and cathode lights, 431 watt power supply, 80GB Seagate HD, sound card etc. Total was under $1600 cdn since I already have a monitor, speakers, vid card. I can probably make it until 2004 with the Geforce II card I already have.

Anyways what I love about the site is his comment here: "Whatever a player can do in New Orleans, he can to twice as well here in Miami"

edit: By the way if your into cool computer modification stuff go to FrozenCpu. They got some wild stuff there. Bought my IDE electro cables from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Muck
I wonder how much Alienware is paying Ricky. More likely, they probably just gave him a free computer (Alienware isn't cheap). If you've got the money, Alienware is a good way to go.

The owner of my the company I work for, purchased a custom made PC from AlienWare. It sent him back 4,900! No monitor no keyboard, just a mouse!

We have a Satellite feed to his TV's, and our computer tech, and I hooked Satellite up the new PC. Man it is only a split second behind the main feed.

Alienware is some awesome equipment for video, and gaming

Re: Re: Ricky changed his banner...

Originally posted by T-ROCK

I bet watching you try to outrun Brian Urlacher would be equally bizarre...

:lol:
good one :hail:

I might be able to outrun Dick Butkus maybe ;)

Back
Top Bottom