Ricky driving make you nervous?... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky driving make you nervous?...

well he's already re-instated to the drug program so everyone can calm down..

ricky's here...to stay...

woo

but still waiting for the uniform to go on..and the first hit to be taken...

enigmatics said:
You've done nothing but prove you're the most ignorant person on this board this afternoon. If you had ever ventured out of your little box to a place like Scottsdale, you'd have known it was a section of Phoenix and one of America's fastest growing, most affluent cities in the country. Of course, I'm guessing you don't even know what the word "affluent" means anyways. Hollywood stars, thousands of them have winter homes here.........investors from Los Angeles, New York, and Las Vegas all have money tied into restaurants and the night life. We have five 4 & 5 star hotels............ shouldn't open your mouth when you don't know about somethin'.

I love Scottsdale, especially the old town area and Westworld.
1992 ASU graduate here. :)

hahaha... snobsdale...
i keeed i keeed. scottsdale is pretty sweet actually. hell, the valley is a very nice place to be

Damn, you Scottsdale guys seem awfully irritable....calm down it was just an off the cuff comment

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
another wantabe phins fan
buffalogayhawk

:monkeyr: :billsbite :monkeyl: :grouplaug

get to work Josh !!

I ain't paying to post on this board !! :mad:

Kbeath, been sayin the same prayer since I was 5 also!!!!!!! Like Mandich said one time..."you never know when it's your time to ride on that magic carpet".
I just hope I'm still alive when they win it all (and I'm only 25).:lol:

kbeath said:
Why does everyone I know from AZ cry whenever people make jokes about it weather they have been there or not. Grow up little kids its all in fun.
I've never heard anybody cry because people make jokes about AZ and I've been here for 14 yrs.

pwn3dyo said:
No, when your high your generally a better driver. I hope he's smoking if hes driving.

True, but he has to counter act that high somehow, possibly with a bottle of cheap Vodka and no seatbelt:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wow, that was the most evil thing I have ever posted on this board

The only thing that makes me nervous about him driving is that he has so much time alone to think about his decision to return.

pwn3dyo said:
No, when your high your generally a better driver. I hope he's smoking if hes driving.

:mrt: That has to be one of the dumbest statements Ive ever read!a few years back,my sister was hit by some damn fool doing just what you said ricky should be doing (driving while impaired).she now has an artifical hip, which shes had since she was 25,and has to use a cane to get around.theres so much more,but that would take half the night to write.

calphin said:
:mrt: That has to be one of the dumbest statements Ive ever read!a few years back,my sister was hit by some damn fool doing just what you said ricky should be doing (driving while impaired).she now has an artifical hip, which shes had since she was 25,and has to use a cane to get around.theres so much more,but that would take half the night to write.

was he driving high or drunk, or both? If the driver was drunk, or high on something than marijuana your arguement is void. A experienced marijuana smoker is usually better driving when high.

Back
Top Bottom