Ricky driving make you nervous?... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky driving make you nervous?...

pwn3dyo said:
was he driving high or drunk, or both? If the driver was drunk, or high on something than marijuana your arguement is void. A experienced marijuana smoker is usually better driving when high.

It was a girl...she was on both...

calphin said:
It was a girl...she was on both...

Well, usually if you are high and drunk you get the spins, and no one should be driving under the influence of that. When i first posted "driving high makes you a better driver" it was partly a joke. I don't think driving under the influence of anything makes you a "better driver", but i must say if your an experience marijuana smoker driving under the influence is just like driving on the influence of nictoine for a cigarette smoker. It's not gonna effect your driving that much, but as you said its not good to drive under the influence of anything, and i agree with that 100%. Sorry about your sister. Just thank god it wasnt too severe.

pwn3dyo said:
Well, usually if you are high and drunk you get the spins, and no one should be driving under the influence of that. When i first posted "driving high makes you a better driver" it was partly a joke. I don't think driving under the influence of anything makes you a "better driver", but i must say if your an experience marijuana smoker driving under the influence is just like driving on the influence of nictoine for a cigarette smoker. It's not gonna effect your driving that much, but as you said its not good to drive under the influence of anything, and i agree with that 100%. Sorry about your sister. Just thank god it wasnt too severe.

Its all good.. :)

Roman529 said:
I love Scottsdale, especially the old town area and Westworld.
1992 ASU graduate here. :)

Hahaha good ol'Westworld. Can't forget Rawhide too............ but ASU? Errrrrrr.........UofA guy here hahaha.......... unfortunately it looks like I will be attending ASU law school this fall though.........that's gonna be weird for me......

AirMarino83 said:
hahaha... snobsdale...
i keeed i keeed. scottsdale is pretty sweet actually. hell, the valley is a very nice place to be

Oh don't get me wrong..........see again, I'm not a true Scottsdale-ite (original Phoenix westsider hahah) .......I know all about the snobbiness you can find in this place. But if you just want some nice eye candy, check out the women here - my god.

kbeath said:
Why does everyone I know from AZ cry whenever people make jokes about it weather they have been there or not. Grow up little kids its all in fun.

It's called sticking up for you home state holmes.......... having pride in it.

Back
Top Bottom