Ricky In.....Ricky Out for T.O... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky In.....Ricky Out for T.O...

the eagles wouldnt do this......the best reciever we could possibly get with Ricky would be someone like David Givens or Brandon Stokeley.......we wouldnt be able to get any big name players for ricky.

Ok I see it this way. One head case for another head case? Hmmmm

One doesn't want to play so he quits.
The other doesn't want to play so he holds out.

Gee, either way you look at it neither is playing. So whats the point?

Stefins said:
Ricky for T. O

I Personally have no problem with RW coming back. Because, I DON'T PLAY for the Miami Dolphins, But If the members of the team want or have no problem with him returning than so be it.

Could this happen? Just a thought.
We could use a WR and they could use a RB.

I am not sure how this could work, but both seem to be unhappy and/or unwanted.

Could this even work out??
I think this would be better then trading him for a 5th or 6th rounder.

I doubt Philly would do it. But....Ya never know.

:lol:

First off.... take off your colored glasses. Philly doesnt need a RB as bad as they do a #2/#3 WR. Ricky isnt worth a conditional 5th rounder, let alone a top 3 WR in the NFL.

Second off... Andy Reid doesnt take on problem guys like Ricky. They showed Freddy the door, why the heck would they want Ricky?

Third off... where do we get that magical 7 million cap space to take on TO's contract.

Fourth off.... why am I actually giving this post a serious answer to why its wrong.

This post isnt a thought, its a waste of time and bandwidth.

Stefins said:
Ricky for T. O

I Personally have no problem with RW coming back. Because, I DON'T PLAY for the Miami Dolphins, But If the members of the team want or have no problem with him returning than so be it.

This is a joke right :confused:

:roflmao: this has to be the funniest post ever on this board!!!!!!!!

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: this has to be the funniest post ever on this board!!!!!!!!
Seriously.... its post like these and posts like the "move ZT to SS" that give Jets and Pats and Bills fans more ammo to think we are all shmucks. I wish people would sit back and seriously think before they post.

Between this, being a serious post, and the ZT one a month ago which was a completely serious post, I just dont know what to do anymore. :lol:

Stefins said:
Ricky for T. O

I promise you I'm not psychic but I promise you this will never happen....... :shakeno:

My Question is Did you prefer T O When Rickey was pushing linebackers helmets in,
Rickey have his flaws but he is still one of the top 5 backs in the league in my opinion.

Stefins said:
Ricky for T. O

Well, TOs issue is money...we aren't in dire enough straits to pay that much money to a WR (even tho he is arguably one of, if not the best in the game). Now if a financial deal could be worked out...but he wants more money and just signed a deal a year ago ?? Besides...as you said...I don't think Philly would go for it...they aren't in that dire straits for a RB either...

You all are stacked at WR why would you want T.O.? Then you would have to get a QB who can get the ball to him.

awing_pilot said:
OK well first off You're gonna get people who don't want either cause bot those guys are "cancer" in the locker room. Which to me is the biggest load of crap ever. Both those guys immediatly make your team better.

QUOTE]

Oh, is it a load of crap??
Tell me, how many Superbowls have T.O - teams won? How many Superbowls has cancer players like Randy Moss... KeyShawn Johnson... Brian Cox.. won? How many dude?

Meanwhile, how many Superbowls has New England won... a team with no loudmouth egomaniacs cancerous punks like T.O ?

Do that math. :0wned:

Back
Top Bottom