Ricky In.....Ricky Out for T.O... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky In.....Ricky Out for T.O...

What about Ricky Williams for one of those three wide recievers in Detroit?

Stefins said:
Ricky for T. O

I Personally have no problem with RW coming back. Because, I DON'T PLAY for the Miami Dolphins, But If the members of the team want or have no problem with him returning than so be it.

Could this happen? Just a thought.
We could use a WR and they could use a RB.

that is one of the most unlikly possibilities ive heard in a long time.

you might as well suggest a trade with the colts, trading AJ for manning and edge, cus it would save them cap space... :shakeno:

Stefins said:
Ricky for T. O

I Personally have no problem with RW coming back. Because, I DON'T PLAY for the Miami Dolphins, But If the members of the team want or have no problem with him returning than so be it.

Could this happen? Just a thought.
We could use a WR and they could use a RB.

I am not sure how this could work, but both seem to be unhappy and/or unwanted.

Could this even work out??
I think this would be better then trading him for a 5th or 6th rounder.

I doubt Philly would do it. But....Ya never know.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ..........................:roflmao:

gr8slayer said:
You all are stacked at WR why would you want T.O.? Then you would have to get a QB who can get the ball to him.

Ya mean we need a QB too ?? Maybe the Eagles will throw in Donovan so TO won't get lonely here ???

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Schleprock said:
keep it in your pants cyber boy.

this trade...no chance in H-E-double hockey sticks

:roflmao: sorry i can't say hi to people. did i infringe on your turf or something. :lol:

btw, "double hockey sticks" --- clever :roflmao:

LarryFinFan said:
Ya mean we need a QB too ?? Maybe the Eagles will throw in Donovan so TO won't get lonely here ???

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

we need a FS, how about dawkins for an 9th rounder in 2009?

As I told everyone here in the Philly area it was a mistake. A great reciever yes but, very self centered it's all about TO. Why would you even suggest it. We need to get rid of the bad times Wanny has given us. Adding a player like TO would destroy everything we are striving for. I know everyone here is saying he played hurt he did this he did that. Let's face it TO did it for TO. TO played in the SB for this very reason to get a new deal. It wasn't for the Eagle logo or for the passion of the game or that be bleed Eagle green. The only green he was bleeding was Franklin and Grant green. He played to have the upper hand in renogociating. Because if TO was taking any chace of losing his career he would have not played period. TO knew he was healthy enough to play the doctor was just covering himself just in case.

FISHFAN44 said:
As I told everyone here in the Philly area it was a mistake. A great reciever yes but, very self centered it's all about TO. Why would you even suggest it. We need to get rid of the bad times Wanny has given us. Adding a player like TO would destroy everything we are striving for. I know everyone here is saying he played hurt he did this he did that. Let's face it TO did it for TO. TO played in the SB for this very reason to get a new deal. It wasn't for the Eagle logo or for the passion of the game or that be bleed Eagle green. The only green he was bleeding was Franklin and Grant green. He played to have the upper hand in renogociating. Because if TO was taking any chace of losing his career he would have not played period. TO knew he was healthy enough to play the doctor was just covering himself just in case.

hey, where in SJ are you? I'm in Vineland.

Back
Top Bottom