Ricky In Route To Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky In Route To Miami

PHP:
i dont think that Ricky will pan out to anytrhing are u kiding me ricky has only been off a year and the time off only benifit his body from the beating he took. so many pepole wanted mike williams the year off didnt hurt him hes not even a pro yet. all the ricky hatters will eat crow

I bet his car will quit on him just before camp

I agree though, if I am the Dolphins, I am sending someone out there to get him. How you gonna let him DRIVE from CALI TO FL!!! TOO MANY THINGS CAN GO WRONG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nublar7 said:
http://www.finheaven.com/news/2215/

Also, you can follow Williams as he makes the trek across this great land below. It will update daily. :wink:

rickywatch-1.jpg
Nub thats great. Keep us updated on the progress. :lol: :lol:

:allhail:

Love him or hate him - Ricky keeps the phins in the news. Maybe we'll get some national games this year as a result.
If not a psychedelic van i wonder what type of rig Ricky is driving? maybe our spotters across the country can catch him driving through their state - We can start a caravan and it'll be llike the circus coming into town.

Can you imagine the amount of munchies consumed on this 3,000 mile trek?

HAHA hell be here quicker ythen you guys think hes is just going to make some reflections while hes driving i spotted him already he looks happy jk

miabrown23 said:
PHP:
i dont think that Ricky will pan out to anytrhing are u kiding me ricky has only been off a year and the time off only benifit his body from the beating he took. so many pepole wanted mike williams the year off didnt hurt him hes not even a pro yet. all the ricky hatters will eat crow

Mike Williams was in a workout program not in a tent smoking weed. If I were taking bets on who would be in better shape and more ready for the season I'd bet on MW.

Ricky Update. He is currently stopped at Jimmy's Smoked Ribs in Texas. It was reported though he walked out of Jimmy's a little disapointed that he couldn't actually smoke the ribs. There is a Hippie festivel taking place in Oaklahoma right now that he might stop by and take a look.

rickywatch2-1.jpg

i seriously wonder where he's coming in to.... We should get a group of SUPPORTERS...not haters... and meet him

Back
Top Bottom