Ricky In Route To Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky In Route To Miami

Philter25 said:
Nub,

Whats up with "Notre Dame" on the map?

We have all states and then Notre Dame?
Yeah I noticed that also after I made it. I must have got the map from a Notre Dame site.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Smoke pouring out the windows along with tasty cake wrappers!

clear.gif

You can't get TastyKakes on the west coast. I think you can get them from their web site though. Guess he must have loaded-up on-line. :lol:

i have a feeling Ricky cant help himself and he is spreading his DNA thru out across the country.

Anyway we could call nasa and get a satelitte picture of his location? They could zoom in on the van with the smoke coming out of it. I heard a rumor that Cheech and Chong our along with him.

Anyone know what kind of car Ricky is driving.. Maybe its a Toyota Prius..

Funny that Ricky is only the second most notorious NFL RB to make a trek thru Cali. If OJ had Al Cowlings riding shotgun - who should Ricky have with him? How about Kyle Turley - now there's a reality show!

2000 miles to South Of The Border, 1990 miles To South Of The Border, 1800 Miles to South Of The Border.......

dolphin_safe said:
Funny that Ricky is only the second most notorious NFL RB to make a trek thru Cali. If OJ had Al Cowlings riding shotgun - who should Ricky have with him? How about Kyle Turley - now there's a reality show!
I think ricky and billy idol would make a great pair that would be some funny **** watching them ride cross country will ricky wanting to listen to yanni and billy idol kicking his ***

jnewmant said:
I think ricky and billy idol would make a great pair that would be some funny **** watching them ride cross country will ricky wanting to listen to yanni and billy idol kicking his ***
I think Nate Newton would be a logical choice.

Ricky seen in White Bronco with disquise and 9,000 in cash being driven by Mike Dikta in a wig..

dolphin_safe said:
I think Nate Newton would be a logical choice.
no i have to disagree ricky wasn't tryin to be the "Biggest dope man ever" he was just trying to get high a little, i'm still going with billy idol it would be like the odd couple on wheels

I think I saw him last night passing through Phoenix. The van looks really familiar.

Back
Top Bottom