Ricky In Route To Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky In Route To Miami

ryancall32 said:
no, just to jail for possession hopefully

Hey Ryan,

Since you seem to really want him to fail, how about declaring right here that you won't hop back on the Ricky bandwagon and start singing his praises like a hypocrite if/when he makes it all the way back and starts busting some sick yardage for our beloved Fins.

poppy said:
Hey Ryan,

Since you seem to really want him to fail, how about declaring right here that you won't hop back on the Ricky bandwagon and start singing his praises like a hypocrite if/when he makes it all the way back and starts busting some sick yardage for our beloved Fins.

Wow, I was about to unsubscribe from this thread. Now it's getting interesting. :eat:

he's not flying because they'd search his bags....... if you think he quit smoken your kidden yo!!!!!

So i guess when Ricky flops and rides the bench til he can go home you'll be the first to eat crow, right ?????

What Does Ricky Have In His 6 Disc Cd Changer?

CHRONIC 2001
"It hard for me to say im sorry" single
Lenny Kravitz
Rick James
Air Supply
Yoga sounds :rofl3:

Ricky has been spotted!!

He is living in a van down by the river!!

clear.gif

Here is a view from a distance:

xin_19120113152186528631-1.jpg

fin-atic said:
Ricky has been spotted!!

He is living in a van down by the river!!

clear.gif

Here is a view from a distance:

xin_19120113152186528631-1.jpg
:lol: :rofl3:

Very clever! If that's really how much he is smoking he indeed may be talking to Farley.

poppy said:
Hey Ryan,

i've declared all along that i will NEVER hop back on the ricky bandwagon. i will NEVER respect that loser again. now, if he scores a touchdown i will be happy of course -- because it is good for the dolphins. but i will not be happy for him, or cheer him, etc. i do not want him here, and i hope he is bad enough in training camp that he gets cut.

I want Ricky back bad, he is gifted and with a little blocking can carry this team down the stretch. The thing that worries me is the piss tests, I just took one for an endorsement on my drivers license and there is nothing more degrading than workin up a urine sample for some medical tech. If I had to do that once a week It would get to me after a while

Back
Top Bottom