Ricky In Route To Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky In Route To Miami

pigskinguy said:
I think you and I are the only two on this board willing to do that.
:wave: count me in, although I would have to do it on I-10 in Alabama. I could imagine the looks I would get from people passing by :lol:

AirChambers84 said:
So i guess when Ricky flops and rides the bench til he can go home you'll be the first to eat crow, right ?????

Why would I? I said IF he makes it all the way back. I do know that I'm not rooting for him to fail though. Why would I? If he does make it all the way back that a huge bonus for our phins.

RICKY UPDATE

After misplacing his keys after lunch, Ricky finally located them after searching for an hour. Turns out they were in his left pocket. Right now, he is making amazing time(doesn't hurt when you average over 100 MPH) and just entered Arkansas.

The photo was taken by a local Arkansas man right at the border. However, right when the man took the photo, Ricky spotted a squirrel with a bushy tail and looked away.
rickyarkansas-1.jpg

Here is his updated track:

rickywatch3-1.jpg

Allright he's almost here. This is exciting. Hopefully as long as nothing goes wrong he should be in miami by tuesday. I say all us fins fan gather on the side of the road and wish him the best as he speeds by us.

Ricky drives faster than planes fly. Seriously, I hope he comes back in shape and kicks butt. Let bygones be bygones, he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone, etc., etc.

Cannonboy said:
Shouldn't he be in oklahoma by now? When he gets to miami I think all the fins fans should be on the sides of the road cheering like they did for michael jackson.

You mean O.J.?

Ricky is the only player that made the Aqua and Coral look that mean! He looks tough as hell in the mighty Fins' uni. Welcome back and let us see that 4000 yards you have for us!!

I am so tired of everyoen placing some kind of moral value on Ricky. This is a game, it's entertainment. Do they care if their favorite actor drops out of a movie or gets busted for weed? Uhmm...nope.
This is a game and its about winning. Ricky gives us a chance to win, even if he is a knuckle-head. I have had enough of the 4 win seasons.

Come on back Ricky!! I am dusting off my #34 jersey!!1

fin-atic said:
I am so tired of everyoen placing some kind of moral value on Ricky. This is a game, it's entertainment. Do they care if their favorite actor drops out of a movie or gets busted for weed? Uhmm...nope.
This is a game and its about winning. Ricky gives us a chance to win, even if he is a knuckle-head. I have had enough of the 4 win seasons.

Come on back Ricky!! I am dusting off my #34 jersey!!1

Firts time that I ever agree with Fin-atic, but he is right.

Many of you are acting like schoolgirls who got stood up at the prom. Get over it. This is football. If he can help us win, then he should play. Period

Back
Top Bottom