Ricky In Route To Miami | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky In Route To Miami

Trackstar said:
:lol: :rofl3:

Very clever! If that's really how much he is smoking he indeed may be talking to Farley.

:rolleyes: A person can't die from smoking weed.

Is he really driving??

Latest news.. He is not driving.. He is runnnnnnnnning all the way from CA to FL. That way he can catch up his RB skills and be ready for the season.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
:rolleyes: A person can't die from smoking weed.

That's not what I meant! I meant he was probably hallucinating to the point were he was seeing things. And the rolls eyes is not necessary.

Trackstar said:
That's not what I meant! I meant he was probably hallucinating to the point were he was seeing things. And the rolls eyes is not necessary.

:rolleyes: Someone's sensetive today ;)

MarinoEqualsGod said:
:rolleyes: Someone's sensetive today ;)

Very.

This is 5th time toady someone decided it's o.k. to be somewhat rude for no reason. I am ready to pay my life savings to become a premium member and get the hell out of this zoo!

I know you probably didn't mean it that way, :)
I am just really bugged from all of the witty comments implied at me today.

Megatron said:
He's out of shape, he's still a nutjob, he's got lousy hands, and no heart. Not your typical player you can rely on here. The sad thing is people have to tell you guys this.

Out of shape- ??? Im sorry but have I missed something? The last time i checked you can still get back into shape through conditioning..

Nutjob- Ya, your right he is, but did that prevent him from rushing for 1800 yds? Hardly

Lousy hands- I wouldnt say lously, average maybe but not lously. But thats okay we have a RB on this team that has great hands. His name is Ronnie Brown.

No Heart- Well the last time he played he gave everyhing he had and did well. Ricky does everything at 100% or not at all. His effort should be no different this time around.

So if Ricky gets reinstated right away.... what the hell does he do during the first four games of the season when he can't be at the team complex or practice with the team during his suspension??? I hope he gets stronger, more powerful and regains his burst and speed he once had....cause you know its not what it used to be....and yoga doesn't help with that.

Trackstar said:
Very.

This is 5th time toady someone decided it's o.k. to be somewhat rude for no reason. I am ready to pay my life savings to become a premium member and get the hell out of this zoo!

I know you probably didn't mean it that way, :)
I am just really bugged from all of the witty comments implied at me today.
:rolleyes::(

Finfan53 said:
So if Ricky gets reinstated right away.... what the hell does he do during the first four games of the season when he can't be at the team complex or practice with the team during his suspension??? I hope he gets stronger, more powerful and regains his burst and speed he once had....cause you know its not what it used to be....and yoga doesn't help with that.
How do you know? Have you ever done yoga?

I wonder where he could be now. He's got what?...1 month to complete the trip?

Back
Top Bottom