Ricky In Route To Miami | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky In Route To Miami

Its going to take some time for Ricky to get here.

attachment.php

We should stand on the overpass to I95 and wait for him to get back, we can throw confettie when his car passes, then we can have a parade in his honor. Look, If he wants to come back, let him come back but DO NOT expect him to be half as effective as he was. Without getting into his weight, the guy does not want to play football, he wants to clear his debt, nothing more. I dont see why anyone would think anything differant, regardless of what the Zig-Zag man(his agent) says

Dawlfan said:
now thats funny, almost aunt jamima funny lol

im also surprised he is driving, not flying..but then again they may check for weed at airports ><
Nothing will ever match the aunt jamima-tim bowens comparison lol

So any news on his exact location? Near Texas? We should have an interactive map with a little VW on the map following most likely highway 10 all the way here then turnpike to 1-75 south. We should figure out what time he'll pass thru our cities. I'll run out to the turnpike with 'Don't Get Lost Ricky' signs to great him with.

Nublar7 said:
He left Monday night. It will probably take him close to 5 days to get to South Florida. He should arrive probably on Saturday. My map is not accurate. :goof:

Also, here is part of a special ESPN did about Ricky on the TV show Outside the Lines:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband...995&category=Motion on Demand&subcategory=NFL

Even when Ricky was 230 lbs, he had great cutback and juke moves. I think that at 200-210 lbs. he can be a GREAT change-of-pace, scat back to compliment Ronnie Brown's sheer power and speed.

I dont think any of us are doubting his return, just alot of us are hoping it does not happen

Lol dangit I didnt click this thread till now cause I was sick of all the Ricky threads. Its just to hard to weed out the ones like "How long is his suspension", "Ricky's trade value", and "Ricky's Total Yards". :( I can't wait for the season to start lol.

We can be sure of only one thing, the 2005 season will start with a new Dolphins team with or without Sir Ricky. And as much as I hate to admit it because I truely detest quitters, we would not be talking about a NEW THIS AND NEW THAT had he not pulled his stunt last summer. Does kinda of make you think, so I for one just want this season to get underway and see what we have and then pass judgement.

Ricky is at 205 now. It is still four months until he gets reinstated. I think he can pick up the other 20lbs people. It's not that big a deal.

You know I am suprised at everyone dishing on this. The positives:

Star players go down with injury every year. We have two good players at RB.
Ronnie has some relief and soemone to help while he learns the game.
Less wear and tear on both of them.
If Ricky does go AWOL again, what have you lost? Nothing you still have Brown.

Lighten up everyone. Its a game. Its entertainment. Its not life changing values when grown men beat the hell out of each other for millions of corporate dollars.

Preach on another site.

I wonder if hes bringin that Astro or Astra body of his and if it could help him in football....If anyone takes YOGA...can it help him at all...to get back to football shape?

Back
Top Bottom