Ricky is an asset | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is an asset

TPD1479 said:
Ricky is a dope head who turned his head on the team, players, coaches, FANS, the nfl and MILLIONS of dollars to get high, bottom line. He is a loser! No one liked what WANNY was doing but everyone else on the team stuck it out and we are still DOLFANS right? Unlees your going to bring him back to trade him, let him payback what he owes Mr Huizenga and go pump gas in AUSTRALIA!

Easy to say when your not taking the pounding every F-ckin down, seriously!!! We had no offensive vision and RW was taking the punishment (45 carries in an NFL game is outta this world---IMO that's why he left)... I don't agree with the timing of his decision but it was his decision :shakeno:

No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky No Ricky.....

Any Questions?

BLUESTIGIDY said:
Easy to say when your not taking the pounding every F-ckin down, seriously!!! We had no offensive vision and RW was taking the punishment (45 carries in an NFL game is outta this world---IMO that's why he left)... I don't agree with the timing of his decision but it was his decision :shakeno:

This was the same Ricky that complained in his first year that he was being taken out on 3rd downs...Believe whichever Ricky excuse u want, but its all basically BS.

I hear a lot about him retiring in 2 years..., "I wouldn't put much stake in that comment"... He likes money just like everybody else. His body isn't as young as Ronnies but he's not exactly over-the-hill. He has diagnosed medical issues related to his brain. He needs "stability" and a coach he likes to play for.

No one likes to go to work for an employre he dislikes.

redhead said:
I hear a lot about him retiring in 2 years..., "I wouldn't put much stake in that comment"... He likes money just like everybody else. His body isn't as young as Ronnies but he's not exactly over-the-hill. He has diagnosed medical issues related to his brain. He needs "stability" and a coach he likes to play for.

No one likes to go to work for an employre he dislikes.

He quit on that employer! He has medical issues! Hell, he may even have lung cancer after all the smoking.:lol:

BLUESTIGIDY said:

Do your research. Ricky only started claiming over-use when he needed and excuse to dodge responsibility for his actions.

Ricky had the option to come out of the game anytime he wanted, no questions asked. I guess the incentives were more important than rest.
Ricky was not originally going to play on 3rd downs. It was Minor's job until Ricky specifically REQUESTED to be left in. Again, those darned incentives.
Ricky also stated many times that the more carries he got, the stronger he got. Said he liked to wear defenses down.

Ricky left because he got caught smoking dope, went off his meds, and is just basically an irresponsible, untrustworthy person.

Back
Top Bottom