Ricky needs to start taking Paxil again! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky needs to start taking Paxil again!

Dude said:
I don't remember if it was Paxil he was taking or some other antianxiety drug, but when he first got here he was saying how great it was and that it helped him overcome his Social Anxiety Disorder.

Then a few months ago he said that he doesn't need it anymore...

Now he shaves his head bald and buys a one-way ticket to Asia. If that isn't social anxiety, I don't know what is!

Ricky - Drop the weed and get back on Paxil!

I think he's more concerned with "Self Medicating" and I don't think Paxil is his brand of high right now!

FiN.in.RI said:
He didnt shave his head not to be recognized, in fact he s probably shaved his head to fit in more and be more approachable. I doubt he is suffering at this point but when the SAD kicks in again, which it most likely will, he will regret the decisions he made and pobably fall into a deep depression..
He said that he shaved his head because he was tired of being recognized while on vacation even in Australia.

Man I hope what ever his problem is, it gets worked out soon!

DolFan31 said:
Actually for some people Ive heard pot is better than taking meds. Supposedly meds can make someone feel empty like they dont exist and they become addicted and dependant on the meds. Pot however is not an addictive/dependant drug and gives the users a feeling of "wellness". I think pot and his medication are not the problem, but I do think something must have happened that we dont know about, or Ricky really is sick of the game.
No big surprise on your view of Weed my Democratic friend! :roflmao:

Dude said:
He said that he shaved his head because he was tired of being recognized while on vacation even in Australia.

Man I hope what ever his problem is, it gets worked out soon!
Ok well if you wanna dwell on that one fact i dont know what to say..If you look a little deeper you will understand what im saying..

FiN.in.RI said:
Yea your right its just some peopl like to interject comments that make them think that they know what they are talking about when in reality its the farthest from the truth. Its actually defined in the dictionary as ignorance..not you Dude.

Your comment can include yourself as well.
You talk like you know exactly what you are talking about yet some of your comments make it sound like you don't know what you are talking about.
Everything posted here is nothing more than a guess at what is going on in Ricky's..... as one player put it .... Rickye's Cuckoos nest.

The bottom line is when you make a commitment to something there is a time frame in which you can back out. Once you pass that time you are commited and should stay committed. He passed that timeline. I don't care what the excuse is. It was a selfish and irresponsible thing to do.
He let many people down none more important than his own teammates.

Trekbiz said:
Your comment can include yourself as well.
You talk like you know exactly what you are talking about yet some of your comments make it sound like you don't know what you are talking about.
whatever bro , sometimes my points arent as clear on a message board but i do know what im talking about, if i didnt i wouldnt have bother posting in this thread... im not the best writer in the world i always sucked in english classes.

FiN.in.RI said:
Ok well if you wanna dwell on that one fact i dont know what to say..If you look a little deeper you will understand what im saying..
I see what you're saying bro, and no one knows but RW. We're all just taking guesses.

As deflated as I feel right now, and I'm certainly not thrilled how it went down, but I do wish RW the best whether comes back or not. If this is what he needed to do to live a happy life I understand. When he was with us, he represented the team well and played hard. He doesn't owe us anything more.

Trekbiz said:
The bottom line is when you make a commitment to something there is a time frame in which you can back out. Once you pass that time you are commited and should stay committed. He passed that timeline. I don't care what the excuse is. It was a selfish and irresponsible thing to do.
He let many people down none more important than his own teammates.
you are 100% right on thatone

FiN.in.RI said:
Yea your right its just some peopl like to interject comments that make them think that they know what they are talking about when in reality its the farthest from the truth. Its actually defined in the dictionary as ignorance..not you Dude.
Sounds like the words of a pot smoker trying to justify his addictive habit as being healthy and positive, when really -- like all substance abuse -- it is just sad. Don't pretend to know more about the "positive" effects of marijuana OR the negative effects of SSRI's -- you will just be showing your ignorance.

:goof:

Dude said:
I see what you're saying bro, and no one knows but RW. We're all just taking guesses.

As deflated as I feel right now, and I'm certainly not thrilled how it went down, but I do wish RW the best whether comes back or not. If this is what he needed to do to live a happy life I understand. When he was with us, he represented the team well and played hard. He doesn't owe us anything more.
:drinkers: cheers

PatriotGOD said:
Sounds like the words of a pot smoker trying to justify his addictive habit as being healthy and positive, when really -- like all substance abuse -- it is just sad. Don't pretend to know more about the "positive" effects of marijuana OR the negative effects of SSRI's -- you will just be showing your ignorance.

:goof:
I feel bad at how ignorant you are, go to school or do something constructive with your life.

Listen ive been working in a hospital pharmacy for about 3 years, i know the deal when it comes to Prescription drugs(from SSRIs to beta antagonists to protein pump inhibitors to narcotic analgesics), i have access to kinds of **** you couldnt read let alone comprehend.

As far as weed goes theres a lot of good and bad that goes with smoking weed, paranoia is a bad thing that comes with it but it doesnt affect everyone.. Every drug has its side-effects but they do not effect everyone in the same way. All im saying is that just because you get paranoid doesnt mean everyone else does including RW

FiN.in.RI said:
whatever bro , sometimes my points arent as clear on a message board but i do know what im talking about, if i didnt i wouldnt have bother posting in this thread... im not the best writer in the world i always sucked in english classes.

It's nothing personal.
There is just a lot of arguing back and forth about the effects of drugs and how they would make someone react. Everyone on here is right. Drugs affect people in different ways. Marijuana does in fact cause some people to be paranoid and in fact dosen't make some paranoid. There is no right or wrong in this argument. Even doctors can't predict how drugs will affect different individuals. The point is.... as one player put it.... "Something is just wrong up there in Ricky's cuckoo's nest" We can argue all day about what it is and never pin point it.

Dude said:
He doesn't owe us anything more.

Nope, he just owes his teammates which he left hanging out to dry and an organization that made a HUGE commitment to him on his word that he would fulfill his part of the bargain.

Yep he dosen't owe anybody anything!

FiN.in.RI said:
I feel bad at how ignorant you are, go to school or do something constructive with your life.

Listen ive been working in a hospital pharmacy for about 3 years, i know the deal when it comes to Prescription drugs(from SSRIs to beta antagonists to protein pump inhibitors to narcotic analgesics), i have access to kinds of **** you couldnt read let alone comprehend.

As far as weed goes theres a lot of good and bad that goes with smoking weed, paranoia is a bad thing that comes with it but it doesnt affect everyone.. Every drug has its side-effects but they do not effect everyone in the same way. All im saying is that just because you get paranoid doesnt mean everyone else does including RW

Yep, absolutely correct. Example: Almost everyone has taken Tylenol(or any heache medicine) for a heachache at least once. Tylenol, like all drugs, legal or illegal, has side-effects such as :

· an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
· liver damage (yellowing of the skin or eyes, nausea, abdominal pain or discomfort, unusual bleeding or bruising, severe fatigue);
· blood problems (easy or unusual bleeding or bruising

Does everyone get these side-effects? No. Does everyone get paranoid, hungry, or stupid when they smoke pot? No.

I dont want this thread to turn into a marijuana issue, for that go to the Political Forum. Id be glad to debate the issue with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom