Ricky Rubio signs with Timberwolves | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Rubio signs with Timberwolves

lol, I didn't think he was gonna sign either....He wanted to play for the Knicks not the Timberwolves, dam team is going nowhere

i was excited about this kid a few years ago but averages of like 7 points and 3 assists per game the last few years not in the nba even has me kinda thinking he may be more hype than substance

They don't award assists with as much leniency as we do in the states so you can usually bump that number up by 60% or so.

The problem with Rubio is that by all accounts he hasn't gotten better. When you're an 18 yr old that can't shoot or finish around the hoop its something that'll come in time. When you're 22 and still can't do either questions start to arise.

The kid got blown up to such ridiculous levels after that olympic run when everyone was marveling at ball handling and passing ability that is pretty unique for a euro player. The reality is that he won't be able to defend anyone in the NBA, isn't all that athletic, and can't score. If he had gone to college he would have had his flaws exposed and expectations would have fallen. Unfortunately for him hes going to still be viewed as the savior of a lousy team and when they still suck next year a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

[video=youtube;b5ySPqUyVmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ySPqUyVmE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

unless something drastic has changed ...this kid is NOT ready for the nba...

If I had the choice between playing in Spain or Minny, it would be Spain hands down. Some of the nicest beaches and finest women are over there....especially in the Barcelona area.

Back
Top Bottom