Ricky should wait to file papers til week 5 of season... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky should wait to file papers til week 5 of season...

dean_siu said:
If Ricky retires now and decide he wants to come back for some future season, he'll have to serve that 4 game suspension.

However, he could take his "punishment" now and than retire after the first month of the season...he'll be free to come back at any point he deems acceptable.

Let's hope that he thinks of this and takes advantage of the opportunity for future benefit.
Why on earth should we hope that Ricky can think of another way to hurt the Phins? I personally hope the Phins recover the 8million from Ricky they are entitled to, and based on his "masking agent" comments the NFL bans Ricky for life.

dean_siu said:
If Ricky retires now and decide he wants to come back for some future season, he'll have to serve that 4 game suspension.

However, he could take his "punishment" now and than retire after the first month of the season...he'll be free to come back at any point he deems acceptable.

Let's hope that he thinks of this and takes advantage of the opportunity for future benefit.
If he does that, the team can not get the cap space until then, and that money could be very well spend on Ogun and CC

I think the team can just put him on the retired/something list and they get the cap relief. I believe the lions did it with sanders, and i think theyre just waiting for him to put the papers in.

Back
Top Bottom