Ricky Williams busted again! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams busted again!

The drivers in Manhattan suck. They fly down Amsterdam Avenue all the time going 45 MPH while people are crossing the street. No one ever gets pulled over here for bad driving as well.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The drivers in Manhattan suck. They fly down Amsterdam Avenue all the time going 45 MPH while people are crossing the street. No one ever gets pulled over here for bad driving as well.

Yeah, you are right about the cops. They don't care. I don't think I even seen one around there on Flatbush Ave. I don't blame them. I would avoid that street also..:lol:

believe me.........

Originally posted by chambers84
uh can we change the subject now?? This is getting too old too quick.
if you have to drive in this crap, where ever, and you get a chance to bitch, its like a tea kettle, gotta let off steam somewhere!:yell:

Re: believe me.........

Originally posted by dolfan06
if you have to drive in this crap, where ever, and you get a chance to bitch, its like a tea kettle, gotta let off steam somewhere!:yell:

LOL! True True :p

Re: Re: expo,

Originally posted by FinaticalOne

:Nothing beats the road I had to drive on last weekend.

If you think that is crazy, try driving on Flatbush Ave in Brooklyn, NY. Driving laws do not exist on this street. It is always bumper to bumper on that road. They have two lanes going north and two lanes going south. I was up there last weekend trying to get home. People double park wherever they feel like it. They have vans that are taxis, and the driver of these vans (as well as other cars) will drive down the wrong side of the road just to cut in front of you. It doesn't matter how much space is in between you and the car in front of you, or how many cars are coming down the other way, they will force themselves in there not caring if they hit you. I was almost in four accidents (all would've been the other drivers fault). I had no choice but to drive like them to survive. :evil: When I started to see an a$$hole trying to pass me on the wrong side and attempt to boguard in front of me, I would keep them over on the wrong side trapped :evil: I started to scare myself. I found myself laughing at the other people that I had trapped on the wrong side of the road. I started pulling out all kinds of tricks setting people up. :evil: This was my moment in the hour of chaos. I for that hour had became one of them.... a New Yorker :evil: Since I had plenty of time while stuck on that God-forsaken road, I started noticing that not one single car (except mine) didn't have some type of bumper or quarter panel damage to their cars. The intersections are horrible. First of all, there are no green arrows for turns at any of these intersections, so you have to cut people off and hope they stop or slow up just so you can turn onto another street. It's almost impossible to do because the traffic is bumper to bumper and you are dealing with New Yorkers here. You know when you have a green light and if you know you can't clear the intersection because of the traffic ahead and you don't won't to be the one stuck in the middle of the intersections when your light turns red, you wait?....Right! Dosen't happen there. You have a complete wall of cars blocking the intersection when you have a green light and the cars are weaving around at any crack of day light they can find to get to where they are going. It's like a running back that is trying to run a dive play at the goaline while the defense has the middle stacked up. Not to mention the motorcycle drivers that believes they have an advantage, because they just weave in between the cars that are stuck and they will cut you off also. I saw one biker get clipped a few cars behind me trying to weave around traffic. He was sprawled out on the street with his sports bike wrecked. I saw the whole thing from my rear view mirror, that even made my chuckle...how sad is that. Then you throw in all the pedestrians who believe their a$$ has bumpers too, trying to cross the steets in between cars and bikers that are weaving around like crazy. :yell: I only had to drive 1 mile on that road, but guess what...It took 1 1/2 hours to do it. :fire: I think I might need anger-management class after that experience. I need a hug... :cry: It is by far the worst stretch of road to drive on. F@#kin' New Yorkers :yell :fire:
Great post..... I laughed...I cried....I got angry.... and then laughed again.... Gotta love it when you can mete out justice to the guilty in your own personal court.....That's the most satisfying feeling.

Re: Re: Re: expo,

Originally posted by inFINSible

Great post..... I laughed...I cried....I got angry.... and then laughed again.... Gotta love it when you can mete out justice to the guilty in your own personal court.....That's the most satisfying feeling.

LOL! I saw my opportunity to vent about my experience last weekend and I took it.......:lol:

I've been feeling much better ever since....:D

Back
Top Bottom