Ricky Williams Expected to return..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Expected to return.....

Stay away, Ricky. Your still trash. It boggles my mind how a guy can stab us in the back, tour the world doing drugs with all the money he's made, say that he owes NO ONE AN EXPLANATION FOR QUITTING ON THE SPOT DAYS BEFORE TRAINING CAMP...

then return next year to the open arms of fans and coaches. Shocking. Some things should be a little more important than winning.

Even if he does come back, I'd still like to get one of the top 3 RBs in the draft. He'll still have to serve a suspension and who knows what he'll do after that.

That being said, I still don't want to see him disgrace a Dolphins jersey ever again.

msg said:
would he really announce it before the June deadline or whatever? I remember someone saying if he gets reinstated before the dealine he'll miss all of next year versus if he waits its only a 4 game suspension

Yep. If he does come back, it wont be announced until after June.

The only reason he is in good graces with Saban is to try to increase his trade value from a 6th-7th to a 4th-5th rounder. If we could trade him for a conditional 7th I will take it. GreenMonster

GreenMonster said:
The only reason he is in good graces with Saban is to try to increase his trade value from a 6th-7th to a 4th-5th rounder. If we could trade him for a conditional 7th I will take it. GreenMonster

Why would you trade him for that? Id rather take my chances with Ricky than take a 6-7 rounder.

No matter what happens, Saban will bring in RB. Ricky would be a bonus.

i have friends who, if they told me it was raining out side, i would put on a T-shirt and shorts, and bring some sun screen.

"friends" are not good places to find FACTS. :shakeno:

its strange how, if someone says something you DONT WANT to hear,they are complete idiots and telling lies, or making things up.

but if they change what they say, and say something you WANT to hear, than its a FACT and hes a "reliable source"....

come on...

Finfan86 said:
The Miami Herald reports that RB Ricky Williams is expected to return to the Dolphins this season, according to friends of his. If that happens, the chance of the team drafting quarterback Alex Smith with the No. 2 overall pick is pretty high.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-RUMOR

Nice name..... :rolleyes: :chuckle: Mine is more personal though, it has my initials "JP" then doubles as "Phinfan". I wore 86 in h.s. when I played, obviously for OG. :rocker:

NYFCat said:
Stay away, Ricky. Your still trash. It boggles my mind how a guy can stab us in the back, tour the world doing drugs with all the money he's made, say that he owes NO ONE AN EXPLANATION FOR QUITTING ON THE SPOT DAYS BEFORE TRAINING CAMP...

then return next year to the open arms of fans and coaches. Shocking. Some things should be a little more important than winning.

I agree 100%... Ricky was the man, probably my favourite player before all this went down. If he would only apologize first (and mean it) I'd welcome him back with open arms, but unless he ever did that I wouldn't want to ever see him back in a Phins uniform.

B/S, Saban has already counted out Ricky. He is only saying that he wants him to compete for a starting job is to make teams interested enough to send us a 4th rounder or so for him.

Nublar7 said:
The thing is, I have not seen this news recently in the Hearld. I think they are quoting an article over a month old.

I think that's correct. Secondly, I would say our drafting of Smith is less than a 50% chance with the 9ers wanting him (though some think they don't want the guy and are just trying to attract suitors - I think they want him - I hope I'm wrong).

finnyboy002 said:
I agree 100%... Ricky was the man, probably my favourite player before all this went down. If he would only apologize first (and mean it) I'd welcome him back with open arms, but unless he ever did that I wouldn't want to ever see him back in a Phins uniform.

if he is ever back in a dolphins uniform, i would offer a reward for the head of Nick Saban. Ricky abondoned his team, his coaches and his fans. He is garbage, a waste of talent!!!

Back
Top Bottom