Ricky Williams is ..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams is .....

Originally posted by Superself

Taylor is in the same league as Ricky. Taylor could be in the same league as Priest if he didn't get injured all the time. He has that speed, awareness and agility that is just off the chain.

You answered your own queston as to why Taylor isn't in the leage of any top-flight NFL back.

I think by the end of the year Ricky will slowly climb up and up.. I believe as we get down the Stretch norv will use him more and more and he will start to open peoples eyes..

He doesn't have to open eyes, he's already reguarded as one on the top RB's in football. Who's eyes need to be opened?

He may get to Priest but Marshall is by himself IMO.

One questionmark with Holmes is can he do it when games count at the end of the year. He's only had one great year and his team was terrible, this year and next will be a big test.

Originally posted by Superself

Taylor is in the same league as Ricky. Taylor could be in the same league as Priest if he didn't get injured all the time. He has that speed, awareness and agility that is just off the chain.

what part of the Bronx are you from...

Nothing wrong with Ricky. Team needs continuity on the "o" line and a little stretch from our air attack. Then he be THE man.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
Thats the question we may neveranswer. Thats why stats are sometimes out of wack. Can a player do it when it counts.
LOL...honestly, has corey EVER played in a meaningful NFL game? and no, opening weekend doesnt count

I helluva lots better RB to have than having wasted our #1 pick Deshaun Foster :evil:

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

ps-its easy to forget corey dillon b/c he plays for bung-holes, but imagine the #'s he puts up behind an AVERAGE offensive line with a servicable passing attack

Good point! I forget about dillon sometimes. Poor fella. I hope someday he gets to play with a real team so he can show everybody how good he really is. I really feel sorry for him.

Back
Top Bottom