Ricky Williams on ESPNradio... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams on ESPNradio...

Originally posted by SMadison29
Ricky should have rattled some bones like Madison & Zach do but thats just not Ricky's style.

the only bones that will get rattled is madison.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Class, perhaps, but not a leader. A leader would be saying plain "We need help in some positions and I trust our front office to do the right thing." No need to name names, but at least it's honest.

i herebey declare rick leader. he rules!

I think a player has to be very carefull at a time like this. If you jump on a teammate and say We got to get a new Q.B. and then for whatever reason you have to play with that guy next year.
BAD CHEMISTRY.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Ricky's being honest. We had the tools, we just didn't get the job done.

Granted that coaching has a lot to do with our failure to make the playoffs the last couple years, but after a couple times of "the tools" not getting the job done, when do you have to say "We need some new tools?"

Well, Mare makes one field goal against the Pats and we are in instead of Denver. Sometimes, the ball just doesn't bounce our way.

Nice remarks by Ricky. Showed some real professionalism and leadership.
I don't think you'll hear him b!tch and moan like Zach does when asked a question. Ricky should take Zach behind the woodshed the next time Zach starts with his "this team stinks" crap.
A defeatist attitude is infectious. If any player doesn't want to be on the bus they should get the hell off.

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
Well, Mare makes one field goal against the Pats and we are in instead of Denver. Sometimes, the ball just doesn't bounce our way.

Dang man...didn't you know? We didn't go 19-0!!!

We gotta have absolutely ZERO talent on the team!!!

(Sarcasm by the way) ;)

GO DOLPHINS!

Originally posted by lotion
I don't think you'll hear him b!tch and moan like Zach does when asked a question. Ricky should take Zach behind the woodshed the next time Zach starts with his "this team stinks" crap.
A defeatist attitude is infectious. If any player doesn't want to be on the bus they should get the hell off.

Mature post bro.

Hell yeah....get rid of our bad attitudes (and leading tacklers).....(sarcasm)....Zach is awesome and as such he expects others to be as well....that is his downfall.

Originally posted by lotion

Nothing like two teammates duking out to promote unity.

Back
Top Bottom