Ricky Williams sucks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams sucks...

Dreads-4-Prez

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...the life out of his opponents. Good one, right?! :D :lol:

Seriously, Ricky is on pace for 1400 yds this year. Not bad for a guy that everyone was saying is not having a good year. I just wanted to give him his props. It wasn't too long ago that Miami couldn't buy a 1000 yard rusher. 1850 and 1400 (hopefully) in his 2 years as a Fin ~ not too shabby.

Join me in thanking the Dreadlocked One. :hi5:

Thanks....hopefully he didn't bring with him some type of no playoff appearing curse though.

Yeah, but he only average 3.3 a carry which is not good enough. I applaud him for rushing 1300 yards, but he still could and should have done better. Plus he fumbled alot in beginning of the season.

I would get crushed with this O-Line. Plus teams really zeroed in on him this year considering Jay cant do anything. He still got over 1000 yards which is amazing with this offense.

Ricky never has holes that's obvious.

Half the time he has someone in the backfield with him before he gets 2 steps off.

Don't worry, if these asenine rumors are true that spurrier will come here he will trade Ricky to the jets and sign Danny Wuerffel.

Ricky is having a so-called horrible year.. and he's rushed for 1299 with one game against the Jets waiting in the wings for another 100 yard game atleast..

If a 1400 yard rushing season is called having a horrible or "bad" year.. Don't you think we're in a treat for when the O-line gets patched up??

I'm looking forward to some changes this off-season..

Tom Coughlin or Romeo Crennel PLEASE!!!!!

Ricky is capable of 2000+ yds in a season - with a decent passing game. Don't know if we'll ever see it though.

I tip my hat (if I had one) to Mr. Ricky Williams...

Never in Dolphin history has one RB... done so much... with so little support....

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Ricky is doing the best he can with a pounding that he took on his shoulder. He's playing injured. I just hope he can fully recover during the offseason and get some motivated Linemen in front of him.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Yeah, but he only average 3.3 a carry which is not good enough. I applaud him for rushing 1300 yards, but he still could and should have done better. Plus he fumbled alot in beginning of the season.
you defend jay fiedler all the time no matter what and you make a post like this talking about our best player on offense :confused: he should have done better? fumbled alot? i really just cant understand your thinking and it is probably best that i dont.

I think the first year here will be his high water mark. He's taken a horrible pounding here and I just don't see him ever rushing for more than 1,853 yds again. That said, I hope it doesn't signal a downward tren like what happened to Eddie George, almost the exact same player a few years ago.

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez
...the life out of his opponents. Good one, right?! :D :lol:

Seriously, Ricky is on pace for 1400 yds this year. Not bad for a guy that everyone was saying is not having a good year.
Depends on what board you were posting at back then. Everyone here was talking about him leading the league by the end of the year or 2000 yds.

Back
Top Bottom