Ricky Williams sucks... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams sucks...

Originally posted by Prime Time
Yeah, but he only average 3.3 a carry which is not good enough. I applaud him for rushing 1300 yards, but he still could and should have done better. Plus he fumbled alot in beginning of the season.

Well, I have to say that your intuition of he could have done better is fair...

What is more than honest to state is that RICKY WILLIAMS, and the rest of the DOLPHIN DEFENSE, for the last couple of years, have been the biggest puzzle pieces attributed to JF's wins....

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Congrats to Ricky. When we reach our passing game peak with the emergence of McMichael and Chambers along with a QB, you can offically say you were the reason we won it all.

Pleeeaasssee get Ricky an o-line and a quarterback. I really like Priest Holmes' game but, it would be down right scary to see what Ricky could do with an o-line and quarterback like K.C.s.

The ONLY thing I have to critisize Ricky about is that he did line up way too far from the line of scrimmage..like 7-8 yards or something. Thats a little too far,especially with this line. Hopefully he will adjust this a little, but if we fix the O-Line and get some help at QB and WR it shouldnt a problem.

Who has the balls to criticize Ricky for anything this year? This offensive line is offensive to me as a fan. What he's done with the morons making holes for him is top notch. We actually have a RB that does something. Plus we need to hang on to Travis Minor and run him more, unless of course we get a better offensive line. Ricky can't take these beatings week in and week out. Wannstedt should be drawn out and shot for the crap he's sibjected this class-1 player to. Get us a decent line and Ricky will show he's the best in the game and that he truly is "The Work Horse" Nuff said!

First off...congrats Ricky for being our work horse and for being as successful as you were behind this O-Line...and not to mention...no threat of a vertical passing game. He's YPC this season was down but what do you expect after running behind our horrible O-Line!!! Ricky you are our franchise player...no doubt!!! Ricky should be our MVP this season!!!

Secondly...Ricky has taken a beating all season long. He's been taking a lot of shots and I applaud him for getting back up and running the pigskin for the Fins. Basically, what I'm trying to say here is that...he's a bull and like Dan Dierdorff (spelling) said this past Sunday...he's the total package.

Thirdly...Justafan...of course we expected him to be the leading rusher and rush for 2000 yards this season...what do you expect from us FinFans to think...he ripped the Bills for 200 plus yards last year!!! We play the Bills twice so we figured he could gain at least 400 plus yards vs. the Bills this season...but the Bills improved on the D-side this year but we still swept the Bills...so it was still sweet!!!

Fourthly...of course Ricky needs to line up 7-8 yards behind the QB...he needs to get a running start and build up some speed because some D-Linemen are already in our back field as soon as the ball is snapped!!!

Thanks Ricky!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano

Thirdly...Justafan...of course we expected him to be the leading rusher and rush for 2000 yards this season...what do you expect from us FinFans to think...he ripped the Bills for 200 plus yards last year!!! We play the Bills twice so we figured he could gain at least 400 plus yards vs. the Bills this season...but the Bills improved on the D-side this year but we still swept the Bills...so it was still sweet!!!

I wasn't ripping on anyone other than him saying that no one expected him to have a good year which is the opposite. I too thought he'd be top 3.

Justafan...how many yards did T. Henry rush for so far this season??? I'm not trying to compare him to R.W. but I just would like to know how well he did behind your inconsistent O-Line. Do you think he'll be back next year??? You said that he signed a new deal at the beginning of the season...but I could have sworn that he only signed a one year deal!!!

I think Henry is signed til' 2004 or 2005? He's coming back next year. I'm 100%. We might not even trade him. Maybe Willis might be the one on the trade block.

He has rushed for 1294 playing 14 games due to a rib injury and on a broken leg. He's been the warrior of this team. Easily the best player on this team this year.

I agree...T. Henry has showed me a lot this year even though he plays for a Fins rival!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
I agree...T. Henry has showed me a lot this year even though he plays for a Fins rival!!!

Definitely would've had better stats if Gilbride ran him more often especially in the redzone. That offensive play against the fins last Sunday, what does Gilbride do? He let's Drew throw 2 out of 3 times from the six yd. line.

Henry is tied for 5th rushing td's in the league inspite of the bills throwing more than rushing in the endzone. Go figure. Gilbride is a retard and GW is an idiot for not punching Gilbride for it. This is why both must go.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Yeah, but he only average 3.3 a carry which is not good enough. I applaud him for rushing 1300 yards, but he still could and should have done better. Plus he fumbled alot in beginning of the season.

Put Priest Holmes behind our line and he wouldn't have finished the season let alone get 1000 yards and he would ahve been lucky to average 2 yards/carry. Them 3.3 were hard earned. Ricky is the best back in the league bar none.

Henry is a RFA after this year I read on KFFL.

henry may be here next year but once willis gets going there ain't nothing thats gonna stop him, Travis henry is already ready to go, his family is standing behind him and almost pushing him to leave the Bills for having signed willis. dude is good, but honestly i am not just saying this cause i am a huge canes fan and all you Florida State fans know just as well, once willis gets rolling he can't be stoped. Willis will be the player they need. I think Drew had a bad year no doubt but i think he'll bounce back next year. The bills will be alright and then i will be scared to play them once they get Willis at 100%, i think T Henry will be going to dallas or something who knows but you could easily get a 1st or 2nd for him.

Back
Top Bottom