Ricky's nick name should be... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's nick name should be...

Originally posted by beefalow
You know whats missing?, two sticks under his smelly underarms shaped like crutches.:D
But let me also say that it is a pretty :cool: picture and I`m sure if you made t-shirts out of it, you could sell some but obviously not in the stadium because from what I hear not to many people go to the games:cry:

:nono: :sleep: Learn how to tackle a kick returner then you can talk... from what I hear not many Bills ST players go to the games
Still hard to believe the jets beat you.. after seeing what they really are.
:toliet: enjoy the bottom

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
well I did what I could.. I think this will be my new avatar

Just had to add a couple of things Gotta.

Last edited by a moderator:
:nono: :sleep: Learn how to tackle a kick returner then you can talk... from what I hear not many Bills ST players go to the games
Still hard to believe the jets beat you.. after seeing what they really are.
:toliet: enjoy the bottom
You want "me" to tackle a kick returner?what for?Enjoy your candy schedule now , cause everybody knows your team folds up like a dinner menu when it counts! death will be a slow drawn out one like it is every year and by the end- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~no more heart! and no more heartbeat!:lol: :lol: :lol:

well I did what I could.. I think this will be my new avatar

clear.gif

you might want to cover his package:eek:, not sure if stuff like that is allowed here or not :lol:

Great pic! I'm having a reallly hard time believing that there's really a Barf-a-blow fan in here smacking after starting 1-2 with their only win coming against an absolutely terrible Vikings team. It just goes to show the level of ignorance and stupidity present in the minds of most Jills fans.

Hey Jill boy, good luck trying to win another game with that pathetic excuse you call a defense. I relish the notion of Ricky racking up yet another huge day on the ground against that bunch of losers.

Originally posted by harmonkoz
I think "Nancy" has a better ring to it.

Sorry but that nic name is already taken by Bledsoe, you know that Sally that plays for the Jills?

Originally posted by beefalow
You want "me" to tackle a kick returner?what for?Enjoy your candy schedule now , cause everybody knows your team folds up like a dinner menu when it counts! death will be a slow drawn out one like it is every year and by the end- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~no more heart! and no more heartbeat!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah because the Bills have really played some power houses. The 0-3 Vikings look real tough so do the 1-2 Jets who have only scored 10 points since they scored 31 on your team. Quit wour whining we have to play the Broncos, Raiders, and Bears, but we don't get the good fortune of playing the Texans as your team does.

Back
Top Bottom