Riddle me this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Riddle me this

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
What the hell happend to Randy McMichael? If it wasn't for the refs no one would have heard this guys name in the past 2 months. Thru 8 weeks we had the steal of the draft, and the most quickly devolping TE in the game. The last 7 weeks we have a TE that doesn't deserve to be on the feild. When he isn't commiting a penalty he is being ignored by who ever our QB is. Did he hit the rokkie wall or has the QB and coaching staff dropped the ball by not putting in enough plays to take advantage of his amazing athletic ability?

I think Fiedler's injury, and his own injury has hurt his productivity. Lucas couldnt seem to find him at all, and his injury probably has slowed him down a step or two.

DUDE HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE FUMBLED! HE IS GOOD, DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT WHEN HE IS ALWAYS STRETCHING FOR THE EXTRA YARDS HE FUMBLES. HE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO HOLD ON TO THE BALL!:fire:

McMichael fumbled once against Buffalo. It was a mistake but it happened only once while reaching for extra yards.

THIS SEASON I THINK HE HAS FUMBLED AT LEAST 3 TIMES! I AM NOT SURE BUT I THINK IT IS THREE TIMES! SERIOUSLY I THINK HE IS GREAT, BUT FUMBLES HURT!:evil:

I am pretty sure it was 1. i didn't check any stats, but I saw every game and I only remember 1.

IS THERE ANYWAY THAT WE CAN CHECK? I AM ALMOST POSITIVE HE DID IT TWICE WHILE STRETCHING AND AT LEAST ONCE WHILE RUNNING! LET'S CHECK, ASK HIM!

i think he fumbled once and had the personal foul in the last game.

two screw ups, only one fumble.

If you have the time:
Go to nfl.com, click on scores and go through the stats of each game while tallying the amount of fumbles by McMichael.

Espn.com

Receiving Statistics
NAME REC YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
Chris Chambers 52 734 14.1 59 3 1 0
James McKnight 28 496 17.7 77 1 2 2
Randy McMichael 36 460 12.8 45 4 1 1

Dude, not to sound like an ass but PLEASE stop using all caps... It annoys the heck out of most people and more importantly, attempting to use proper English grammar makes your posts easier to read and opinions taken a lot more seriously.

Originally posted by JAKENLOU
GIVE ME A BREAK!

Forgive me for wanting to see someone attempt to use the English language correctly! For a second there I thought I lived in the United States of America, but you've proven me wrong sir.

Back
Top Bottom