Rishard Matthews | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rishard Matthews

I think Matthews has a ton of potential and is very versatile. I'm really rooting for him.

might be an instance where we can give ireland some credit. looks like he could be a player, i would be happy if we could get bess like numbers or performance from him, or a bess like career arc.

might be an instance where we can give ireland some credit. looks like he could be a player, i would be happy if we could get bess like numbers or performance from him, or a bess like career arc.

Dude, if he's anything close to Bess, I'd be stoked. Bess would be a star if he had Matthew's size and athleticism.

i was making the connection, overlooked prospect, very productive in college...late round/undrafted player to hopefully have a big impact for us

i was making the connection, overlooked prospect, very productive in college...late round/undrafted player to hopefully have a big impact for us

I understood where you was going with the comparison, not that you were comparing their games. Neither was I btw.

I agree. And I want to go on record here as saying Rishard Matthews will be starting by the end of the year, and will be a candidate for Offensive Rookie of the Year.

In this numbers game, someone has to step up.  Here is to hoping its matthews

posted in July:

I said after the draft that Cunningham and Fuller are total garbage & the only receiver who has a shot to make the team is Rishard Matthews. If one makes it, 100% it will be Matthews. At the very least he will make it further through the cuts than the other 2 worthless players.

I always hold truth boys and girls ;-)

Umm, Colston was actually drafted in the 7th round which is amazing considering how great the guy is. One of the top receivers in the league. Not that great? Do you know what you're talking about? I'm gonna say No...if Matthews is even close to the WR that colston is then we should consider ourselves lucky!

Gil Brandt on Matthews Pro Day

Rishard Matthews, WR (6-1 1/2, 209) — Matthews really blew my socks off. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.44 and 4.48 seconds, and stayed on his vertical from the combine. He notched a 10-3 broad jump and kept his shuttle, three-cone and bench. He had an outstanding workout. Scouts said it was as good a workout as they’ve seen from a receiver. Matthews caught the ball and got speed. There are lots and lots of receivers in this draft, but Matthews managed to elevate his status with his performance. I would imagine that he’s now a second-round pick.

Amazing how opinions can vary. Did anyone else have him rated as high or just Brandt?

Back
Top Bottom