Rivals? Dolphins' Frank Gore, Bills' Lesean Mccoy Working Out Together | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rivals? Dolphins' Frank Gore, Bills' Lesean Mccoy Working Out Together

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Good or bad thing?:meh I just don't want this to turn into another Timmons fiasco.:frown
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Rivals-Dolphins-Frank-Gore-Bills-LeSean-McCoy-working-out-together.jpg

Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy runs against the Jacksonville Jaguars during the fourth quarter of the NFL Wild Card game on January 7 at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Fla. Photo by Joe Marino/Bill Cantrell
| License Photo

Miami Dolphins' Frank Gore and LeSean McCoy of the Buffalo Bills may be AFC East division rivals but that does not affect their friendship.
The two running backs have been working out together and complimented each other on Instagram Friday.

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL...ean-McCoy-working-out-together/6671530991749/

When it comes to NFL running backs reaching the age of 30, it’s usually the player who tries to convince anyone who will listen that he hasn’t changed. For 35-year-old Dolphins running back Frank Gore, the player doesn’t need to make the case on his own.

It’s irrelevant,” coach Adam Gase has said regarding Gore, via Hal Habib of the Palm Beach Post. “He’s a different dude.”

Gase experienced Gore in 2008, when Gase worked with the 49ers as an assistant coach.

“It’s been 10 years since we were together,” Gase said. “I mean it seems like forever. The guy looks exactly the same.

Thttps://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-as-irrelevant/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Don’t care you works out with one bit

In the end they all work for the same company, the NFL, and the hatred fans think players have for other players simply due to what uniform they where isn't there. Sure some players don't get along with others, but it's due to personal interactions on and off the field not because of who they played for. People would be surprised how many players around the league workout with, socialize with and even vacation with each other.

Timmons was home sick for Pittburgh...Gore is home in Miami, and even said that he always knew he would end his career back home in Miami.

Gore unlike Timmons loves playing for Miami, and will be extremely upset every time he sees Miami behind.

I want to see any defense try to stop an angry battering ram inside the 10 by the name of Gore.

Unlike our last poke at adding a "mature" running back, Gore will produce.

Gore has always invited other RBs from other teams to join him in his offseason regiment. I think he likes the role as teacher/mentor and for the 7-8 months out of the year that they’re not facing each other on the field they’re all guys with the same profession, all trying to get better at their craft. There’s a lot of mutual benefit to something like this.

Hopefully, Gore isn't working out with Ledirtbag anymore.

Might need to cancel any further workouts together as this piece of trash McCoy should be serving hard time if today's news is true.

Back
Top Bottom