River Cracraft re-signs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

River Cracraft re-signs

Well... we will probably carry six... and Hill, Waddle, Ezukanma, and Berrios are pretty safe.

That's 4. OBJ might sign... and if he doesn't, we'll probably just sign someone else.

Looks like Cracraft is at 6, and hoping we don't draft anyone.

Well... we will probably carry six... and Hill, Waddle, Ezukanma, and Berrios are pretty safe.

That's 4. OBJ might sign... and if he doesn't, we'll probably just sign someone else.

I don’t think EZ is safe. He hasn’t proven anything yet. Seemed like we were trying to get him involved early last year. Hopefully he can contribute

I don’t think EZ is safe. He hasn’t proven anything yet. Seemed like we were trying to get him involved early last year. Hopefully he can contribute
Completely safe? No.

But waaaaay ahead of a journeyman like Cracraft? Absolutely.

If EZ is healthy, I think he'll see field time. The coaches seemed to like him, even giving him jet sweep snaps to get the ball in his hands.

Do we have any news on EZ in terms of being healthy for the season?

River re-signing was a foregone conclusion. Mikey loves him. He is like Mikey's binky. Didn't y'all have a binky when you were a little feller? Seriously though, I like River. I honestly believe Mike could make the offense function sufficiently if he even had to use Berrios and River as his 1 and 2 due to injuries or some such. As long as Tua is the QB of course. With MikeWhite it wouldn't matter who he had. Even Jerry Rice and Marvin Harrison. MikeWhite would still muck it up.

Back
Top Bottom