River Cracraft re-signs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

River Cracraft re-signs

I hope not. I'd rather have Skylar be the #2 and draft Tua's little brother in the 7th to be the #3.
I watched a few of little Tua’s games. Similar build, so if you like 6’4” 225 lbs QBs he is not your guy.
He will be drafted, not sure how high.

I like Cracraft. He fills a nice niche. We still need that #3. With this years WR class being the deepest anyone has ever seen, we could grab a number 3 WR in the draft.

Biggest issue with a #3 is they'll have to be close to starter level quality.

They way teams double Hill/Waddle last season once more puts the focus on the #3 to be able to deliver right away and often.

How many receivers in the draft out side of the top prospects can do that consistently?

How many receivers in the draft out side of the top prospects can do that consistently?
Impossible to tell. 5th round players start day one and crush it while 1st rounders struggle. Just never really know.
On second thought, relying on the draft isnt the answer for 2024. We need a veteran player to come in and play WR 3 on day one.

Impossible to tell. 5th round players start day one and crush it while 1st rounders struggle. Just never really know.
On second thought, relying on the draft isnt the answer for 2024. We need a veteran player to come in and play WR 3 on day one.
By the middle rounds, your chances of finding a day 1 starter in a prime position are effectively zero.
What you can find are valuable platoon players and possible starters from cheap positions.

By the middle rounds, your chances of finding a day 1 starter in a prime position are effectively zero.
What you can find are valuable platoon players and possible starters from cheap positions.
you always have exceptions.....Mark Clayton was drafted in the 9th round back when there were 12 rounds......Jeff Cross was drafted in the 8th......former all pro Redskins OT Joe Jacobi wasn’t even drafted.

Nice ST addition but we need size and speed to go with these fast smurfs types we have.

Back
Top Bottom