Rivers Threads! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rivers Threads!

Who's Sick of the Rivers Threads??

• TOTALLY SICK...KILL IT...DEAD HORSE!!

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I CAN'T GET ENOUGH...HE'S GOD!!

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
I don't think he is god. I just think he is our future. It is more fun talking about a young or any qb than it is talking about an offensive lineman.

yeah who the hell wants to talk about OLineman?? theyre boring.

Maybe it's because you guys don't know what to look for?

To you the truth when it comes to Olineman I dont know what to look for. I just like to talk about the playmakers not say Olineman dont make plays I'm talking about the action example: RB QB WR Safety Korner Back MLB even the coachs.

Nick Leckey, center from Kansas State, Pro bowler in 2 years. He's a dream 3rd rounder for me.

Sorry Navy, but I advise you stay away from this board for the next six months.

I think I'll start a Rivers thread now........

Kinda Ironic that a Rivers thread was started to discuss how we might be sick of the Rivers threads....:lol:

I predict that the threads will slowly die out, until the combines when we will have 273 threads on the same subject ;)

I wouldn't mind selecting Rivers, but it is getting a bit carried away now.

I wonder how you guys would react to 10 Mike Clayton threads a day?

Navy, I agree.

Kind of funny I was in all earnestness about to start a thread that tied in with Phillip Rivers' availability at pick #20.

I'll just put it here.

http://www.nflfans.com/draft/article.php?story=2004012504094451

Apparently the Steelers are really chompin at the bit to get Drew Henson (which to me means they don't fancy spending a first round pick on a QB). If we're to believe that Donahoe is blowin smoke up our arse about bein interested in Rivers for pick #13, then if Pitt successfully gets Henson that eliminates probably our two biggest contenders...provided like, the Packers dont trade up.

Back
Top Bottom