Rivers to interview with the big O | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rivers to interview with the big O

Phinzone

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Big O waved Rivers over, he's go to go to a meeting, but the Big O said Rivers would be back, and he'd talk to him. I wanna hear this interview.

HE's saying Losman has been off, though he improved today. But he is saying Rivers has been spot on, and is doing great.

Originally posted by Dolfan954
Did he interview him yet? I stepped away for a few. I hope I didn't miss it.

Not yet, I immagine he'll be on in about half an hour or so, he had to go to a meeting first. Hopefuly it's not AFTER the show's over.

He's REALLY talking Rivers up BTW. This GB numb-skull was talkkng about Losman. Seems to me they want Rivers, if he comes on a Miami show that has been talking down Losman and says how good Losman has been doing, and that Rivers is "alright".

The Big just keep raving out Rivers. saying He's showed he has the intangibles, he puts great velocity on the ball, has been extremely accurate, very consistent, and has shown that he HAS THE ARM :D

Hey, That "GB numb-skull" was the great ALONZO HIGHSMITH......watch yourself..................

He's doing great, he's got a good arm, makes good reads, but Rivers is only 6'1" that's his only problem.....

Big O:....uh...are you sure your not talkin about Losman?

Alonzo: Oh..uh yeah...Rives is doing alright

lmao!

Originally posted by chambers84
Isn't Rivers like 6'5"

lol, that's the point, he had Ricers and Losman mixed up, lol. Went on for a few minutes until The Big O figured out he wasn't talking about rivers.

I think GB is putting up a pretty clear smoke screen though. You hear that guy talk about Losman, and then comes off as Rivers is "allright". Then the Big O goes on to say that Rivers has been fantastic etc. THEN Alonzo starts saying how he doesn't judge players on all star games, how they've ben flying, and might miss their gf, etc.

Which seems to be true to an extent, but I got the impression that he was talking about Losman in particular. As if he was trying to get us to bite on him so they can get Rivers :)

I thought it was known green bay was targeting rivers, theyve said they will drarft a QB early... I had heard a while ago that they were interested, and i would not be at all surprised if they ended up with him. When GB sees a QB they like, they usually get him, and thats why i think no matter what his draft status goes to (late first, early/mid second) he will not last later than green bay, and they may try to jump ahead of us to get him if it comes to that and his stock has held or risen.

nope.. said that he is competing with 20 something teams to interviewing Rivers in Lossman but he will get them on the air even if he needs to get physical..

Said he'll have to interview him then replay the interview on Thursday.

Sheeesh....if 20 teams are scrappin' to get an interview with this guy....he must be making a great impression....not just on Big O.

That doesn't sound to me like a QB that's gonna go in round 2 / late 1st.

Big O said that he was high on Rivers. Big O said that Marino meet with Rivers and that Marino liked Rivers alot Marino has not meet with Losman if that tells you anything. He also said Rivers was flat out fantastic showing good vilocity good reads. He said that Losman was off yesterday better today. He said that the dolphins were interested in Rivers and Losman but I think they are more towards Rivers they way Big O was sounding. Rivers has been great the last 2 days that is a good sign for Miami in my book.

Back
Top Bottom