Road game woes... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Road game woes...

I think that we'll beat the Eagles at home. We have a great record on Monday night and really get up for games like this, ex. Denvar last year.

I also think, and I hate to say this, that we will lose a home game to an AFC East rival. We almost always do. So there's your 7-1 at home.

As far as away games go, we will win 2 of 3 divisional games, and lose to the Giants and Titans.

That puts us at 12-4 and ready for a SB run.:D

I think we WILL beat the G-Men because Fassel doesnt get his team together unitl middle of the season and we play them in like Week 5 or 4. I think that will be a win.

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
Circle....r u saying 11-5 wins the division??

prediction wise yes...like i thought they would last year

i think you will go 11-5 take the division(possibly #2 seed and a first round bye...i think someone else in the AFC will finish with a better record be it Steelers, Titans, Raiders, dont know.
Dolphins 11-5, afc east winner
Bills 10-6(favorable schedule, as schedules go), Wild card
Jets 9-7(or as Snyder calls them, the garage sale)
Pats8-8(no running game, no run defense, screen pass offense, aint workin this time)

I wouldn't pencil a W at Dallas so quick. Remember the last time? I have Giants a possible win. NE and Buffalo games in December could mean a double loss. Win one and they've take a step towards the SB.

I do agree with you on the Bills game too, circle. Barring key injuries for either side, I think that each side will win their home game.

Originally posted by Sherif
I wouldn't pencil a W at Dallas so quick. Remember the last time? I have Giants a possible win. NE and Buffalo games in December could mean a double loss. Win one and they've take a step towards the SB.

Yeah, while the Texans game is the only game we can pencil in as a sure W (unless half the team gets injured beforehand), let's not forget that Dallas was a play-off team that year.....on the last legs of their dynasty.....with Emmitt, Troy, and Deion still on the team, they were decent.

bump for Oliver(I know you didn't call me out, but I just wanted to show it anyways, for those who thought i was lying).

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

prediction wise yes...like i thought they would last year

i think you will go 11-5 take the division(possibly #2 seed and a first round bye...i think someone else in the AFC will finish with a better record be it Steelers, Titans, Raiders, dont know.
Dolphins 11-5, afc east winner
Bills 10-6(favorable schedule, as schedules go), Wild card
Jets 9-7(or as Snyder calls them, the garage sale)
Pats8-8(no running game, no run defense, screen pass offense, aint workin this time)
how wrong i was...about everything...

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Yeah, while the Texans game is the only game we can pencil in as a sure W (unless half the team gets injured beforehand), let's not forget that Dallas was a play-off team that year.....on the last legs of their dynasty.....with Emmitt, Troy, and Deion still on the team, they were decent.

I remembered that I thought the Dolphins would beat the Texans, but I had forgotten I was this sure about it. :foundout:

Back
Top Bottom