Robert Edwards injury

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Will yall be on here during the game. I used to post some on the Herald site during the Phins games during the commercials.

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Doesn't sound too serious....

He'll be alright....

This injury report looks like it's based on his Fantasy Football value more than anything....

PHINZ RULE!!!

DNY

Active Roster
Reaction score
Same injury he had last year that kept him off the field in training camp with the Pats I thik.

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Originally posted by DNY
Same injury he had last year that kept him off the field in training camp with the Pats I thik.
If this is the same injury that could be bad as it kept him out of the rest of TC and got him cut..this puts L. Henry now in the drivers seat for backup..

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
unfortunately for Robert Edwards, I think Leonard Henry will make the team. I like Robert, but I want to win, and win with the best players available. I also want Sam Simmons to take Ogden's job. Hopefully we make Tampa punt alot on Monday and see what he can do!!

baccarat

Adam the Quarterback
Reaction score
Hopefully its a minor injury. I would like to see Edwards play again, b/c I like players who come off serious injuries to play the game even though they don't have to.(Garrison Hearst)

DNY

Active Roster
Reaction score
From DW's comments yesterday Edwards injury doesn't seem serious and it's a different one then last year.

Top Bottom